Home

THANKS 2k!

This is a discussion on THANKS 2k! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2007, 12:17 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 8
THANKS 2k!

I am a big fan of realism or should I say the next thing to real life (Sim). I viewed the trailer a few times and noticed the realism/detail put into Allpro football. From the running motions, to the tackles, right before contact the running backs place two hands on the ball, the juke moves, the linebacker reaction to the ball over his head on the long completion pass to the receiver who ran his route like a real person! I also noticed the attention to detail in the trenches. Blocking, rushing the passer. Man the QB throwing motion is sweet and they actually look in the direction they are throwing. The football physic that has been lacking in the other title appears to be there.

In your absences I was subjected to limited player control, redundant animations (both tackling and running), grossly incorrect player models (all of the players seem to have been clients of BALCO), poor simulation of a football running game, bottom-line absolutely boring game play. While I have been given a promise that all of these issues will be fixed, if I have learned anything from past history, I need to save my money.

I just wanted to thank you guys for bringing football nuisances, realism, excitement back to video gaming!! You have been sorely missed!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2007, 12:38 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: THANKS 2k!

Was this necessary? And that second paragraph was somewhat trollish.

Pro Sports: Falcons, Hawks
College Sports: Canes, Blue Devils

Are You A Gator *****?

Real Gator Haters Drink Powerade.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:50 AM   #3
goz
Rookie

OVR: 4

I guess he just wanted to say thanks???

Peace.
GOZ
Old 06-13-2007, 01:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5
Unhappy Re: THANKS 2k!

I second that THANK YOU ALL PRO FOOTBALL the KING IS BACK

Feel sorry for people that think madden is a football simulation... IF THEY ONLY knew(shakes head and walks away)
Old 06-13-2007, 01:42 AM   #5
Pro

Badboy49er's Arena

OVR: 14

Sorry, first part of his post was fine, second part was complete trolling...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2007, 02:12 AM   #6
Rookie

didy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONF
I am a big fan of realism or should I say the next thing to real life (Sim). I viewed the trailer a few times and noticed the realism/detail put into Allpro football. From the running motions, to the tackles, right before contact the running backs place two hands on the ball, the juke moves, the linebacker reaction to the ball over his head on the long completion pass to the receiver who ran his route like a real person! I also noticed the attention to detail in the trenches. Blocking, rushing the passer. Man the QB throwing motion is sweet and they actually look in the direction they are throwing. The football physic that has been lacking in the other title appears to be there.

In your absences I was subjected to limited player control, redundant animations (both tackling and running), grossly incorrect player models (all of the players seem to have been clients of BALCO), poor simulation of a football running game, bottom-line absolutely boring game play. While I have been given a promise that all of these issues will be fixed, if I have learned anything from past history, I need to save my money.

I just wanted to thank you guys for bringing football nuisances, realism, excitement back to video gaming!! You have been sorely missed!
Go and put your head in a toilet bowl
Old 06-13-2007, 05:36 AM   #7
MVP

dave360's Arena

OVR: 17

Thread closed due to trolling.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »