Home

Post the " small but great details " you noticed from todays media

This is a discussion on Post the " small but great details " you noticed from todays media within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2007, 10:38 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Post the " small but great details " you noticed from todays media

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaStar
Now that is what I am talking about! I will dominate with that D. I have never played online in any game in my life, but I will get the online thing and embrace some of you guys in sweet combat.
My D will not be sweet LOL. But we will show good sportsmanship.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 32

I notice on the kick off return the return team form a wedge. I hope they improve on the punt returns. I also notice that line backers are getting deeper into their drops. Too early to tell but I hope.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:51 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 11

Wow you guys helped me noticed some things I never saw, that's what I was going for

I've seen someone point this out that Jerry was chewing gum in the trailer with Rakim

And the running looks great, you really get that sense of speed with the players that they really are very fast

Also in the accessories I saw that you can change the color of your glove
Old 06-29-2007, 10:51 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

i like how on the opening kickoff number 95 a big guy puts his hands on his knees as if he's tierd from running down the field on the kickoff. Also on that same kickoff when the guy is tackled the other players around him step over him or do a small jump over him to avoid him they don't go into full high jump mode lol it looked more natural.

Also i love the use of the jumbo tron (like a real game) they are showing the action on the field then cut away to animations like first down and defense nice touch.

The camera's flashing in the stands small but very cool

the play call screen should make it alittle harder to determine exactly what your picking in a head to head match

The sideline is packed and alive, the fan is actually blowing lol

Last edited by comegetbeat; 06-29-2007 at 11:02 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 10:59 AM   #21
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

The zip on the Elway pass to Rice...most passes in 2k football games "float", this was a straight rocket. I love how the new attributes play into the game...this is going to be one hell of a football season. I have no idea how I'm going to play this and NCAA at the same f'n time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2007, 11:00 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by comegetbeat

they play call screen should make it alittle harder to determine exactly what your picking in a head to head match

I'm sure there's still a way to bluff your play call.
Old 06-29-2007, 11:03 AM   #23
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Watch the Sanders replay...the way he looks after breaking into the open like he is looking left for a tackler is sooo realistic. and the move he made to make that long run is unreal.

The animations in this game move so well it's crazy. I have never seen a football game with better animations..they move just like real players would do it.

After the whistle the players continue to do individual movements, in older games after the whistle. everyone just stops like robots..not here.

The people in the stadiums are animated..that looks so awesome compared to what you usually get....and of course the sidelines is incredible.

Basically this game moves and looks more real motionwise then any football game ever made so far. Plain and simple.

Also..the uni customization online will make the replay value incredible. How about trading uniform codes? That's simply a great idea. Looks like online leagues and online TRADES are back..I love how he said you can browse your online league's website at work and look at stats and make trades...thats freaking awesome!!
Old 06-29-2007, 11:13 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

The side lines look great Coach, refs, chain gang all have their own AI. lets not forget about those awesome field goal nets!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »