Home

APF: IM NOT CONVINCED

This is a discussion on APF: IM NOT CONVINCED within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 02:41 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: APF: IM NOT CONVINCED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superstar
The Member, I like the whole title in caps thing... very eye catching.

Btw flexing your e-muscles isn't nearly as cool as you think it is.
E-Muscles? The guy just registered here to come in the 2K forum and tell us how it looks and plays like 2K5, nothings changed blah blah blah. It's a obvious trolling attempt and if me calling it like I see it is flexing E-muscles then so be it.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:41 AM   #10
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock
Not impressed? Tell me where you can play a football game that has a little bit of this in it.

Note: You should stop posting after viewing this clip because you whole post just got owned. Hang your head in shame at your failed troll attempt. Just registered here to??? EA marketing getting nervous?
LOL the other game will never achieve something like that!!!
Old 06-30-2007, 02:43 AM   #11
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by the member
Ive viewed the gameplay trailers and everything else that has been on the web the past couple of days. Im not very impressed as of yet.

Graphics: They have paid attention to detail but the overall look still doesnt come out right to me. I think that I may have to see the game in person.

Gameplay: Looks like NFL 2K5's gameplay. I cant judge because I havent physically played the game. But it doesnt look like a lot has changed since 2K5.

Presentation: Its very bland and boring IMO. The playcall screen isnt the best as well. And where exactly do they get their playbooks from now that they dont have the license?

Features: I like the features but its difficult to tell if its that drastic. Its not like NBA 2K8 where theres an obvious difference between Garnett's jumper and Shawn Marion.

But overall Im underwhelmed by the new footage. I'll give it one more chance when I actually pick up the controller and play it.
Your entitled to your opinion but i am gonna say this, If your not impressed by now? and we have 16 more days? it aint gonna happnen and thats just me being real and telling the truth..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2007, 02:47 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
Your entitled to your opinion but i am gonna say this, If your not impressed by now? and we have 16 more days? it aint gonna happnen and thats just me being real and telling the truth..

I can see how you can make that assumption. But seeing the game on a Computer screen is different from seeing it on a TV screen and I keep that in mind before I just write a game off.

Also I do realize that seeing is not playing.

And for the guy who says that im "trolling", trust me Im not. This just happens to be my perspective on what I've seen so far. Im just trying to express my views. I thought I'd probably get this type of response seeing as how its not the most popular thing to say especially in the APF forums. But I just felt the need to express myself. And yes I saw your video and it is pretty good.

Im not against 2k at all, Im just giving my opinion on the game sorry if that offended anyone here.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:54 AM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
I can see how you can make that assumption. But seeing the game on a Computer screen is different from seeing it on a TV screen and I keep that in mind before I just write a game off.

And for the guy who says that im "trolling", trust me Im not. This just happens to be my perspective on what I've seen so far. Im just trying to express my views. I thought I'd probably get this type of response seeing as how its not the most popular thing to say especially in the APF forums. But I just felt the need to express myself. And yes I saw your video and it is pretty good.

Im not against 2k at all, Im just giving my opinion on the game sorry if that offended anyone here.
It was easy for you to offend people here.Your writing your first post to knock a game that everyone is excited about.A new video just came out with peyton doing moves that looked sick and you have not one good thing to say about the game
Old 06-30-2007, 03:00 AM   #14
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:

nah man not at all its str8 i already pre-brought mine so i could care less peoples opinions dont sway me in stuff, thats why i respect your opinion.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:38 AM   #15
Rookie

Attention. *****.
Old 06-30-2007, 05:09 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:

Its a football game. There are a couple of football games coming to market in the next 45 days or there tons of great football games you can get used. You have the right to your opinion but you didn't need to make a new thread. There are quite of few threads that are about the vids and some aren't "wow" or "impressed" with the game. Cool.

If you don' want the attention don't make these type of threads.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »