Home

Gamespot Editor Q & A thanks to jddcp from 2ksports forum

This is a discussion on Gamespot Editor Q & A thanks to jddcp from 2ksports forum within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #65
Sweettouch

Dame's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Gamespot Editor Q & A thanks to jddcp from 2ksports forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJones_DA_Legend
can we take created players online
no
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2007, 03:58 PM   #66
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
From the way I'm understanding this:

There are already 24 teams preset with legends already selected. Your team would just take the place of one of those teams and you would select your legends, even though it is very likely that the legend is assigned to another team.
I was hoping rosters would be preset for exhibition play but for season play you make your two selections and the rest of the teams pick their legends and each time it would be something different to keep it fresh.

But if I have Walter Payton and I know I have to face him in week 5 just seems stupid to me. One reason you draft a player other than his skills is so no other team can have him.

Hopefully this guy made a mistake...
Old 07-03-2007, 03:59 PM   #67
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
Just to be sure, is it confirmed that there is no franchise draft? What I mean is, during season mode, do you just pick your team members all at once, or is it a draft style?

If you pick your team all at once, it's very possible we'll see repeat players, especially if going into your season, the teams already exist.
I think that's how it is. With that said, if you pick one of the teams already there and don't make any changes, there shouldn't be any duplicate players(although that in itself would suck).
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 07-03-2007, 04:00 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
If thats true, that and no franchise makes this game a rental. This game
simply is not worth 60 bucks. How hard is it not to have duplicate players.
Yeah keepin it real I love 2k football but their gonna push my patience with this.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:13 PM   #69
Banned

I don't know why but this don't bother me at all, its stupid but it still wont effect my purchase because come on I can't get this in madden

Thanks momentous
Old 07-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #70
Banned

OVR: 26

The funniest quote in reference to duplicate players.Ghostrider from 2ksports forum, complete hilarity. In response to 2nyce Q & A for shwan lee.

"The burning question is Season Mode...duplicated players or no?Inquiring minds want to know.

Do you pick your team, enter a Season and THEN does the CPU 'draft' teams...OR, are the SEASON mode teams ALWAYS the same, thus allowing guys that you picked to be on other teams...

AP2k8 Superbowl 1...Elway vs Elway..."John, do you feel that you'll be able to outdo yourself out there today"..."Yes Mort, I know I'm gonna give 110%, while I am confident my clone will only give 102%...after all...I'm the REAL John Elway!"
Old 07-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #71

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker

AP2k8 Superbowl 1...Elway vs Elway..."John, do you feel that you'll be able to outdo yourself out there today"..."Yes Mort, I know I'm gonna give 110%, while I am confident my clone will only give 102%...after all...I'm the REAL John Elway!"
LOL...

I'm predicting the game freezes everytime at a coin toss where it involves clones.

Well, maybe not freeze, but the world will blow up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2007, 04:24 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
The funniest quote in reference to duplicate players.Ghostrider from 2ksports forum, complete hilarity. In response to 2nyce Q & A for shwan lee.

"The burning question is Season Mode...duplicated players or no?Inquiring minds want to know.

Do you pick your team, enter a Season and THEN does the CPU 'draft' teams...OR, are the SEASON mode teams ALWAYS the same, thus allowing guys that you picked to be on other teams...

LOL I say something like that on TV the other day "Overall we played a great game.." "Did you feel you gave it 110%" "Personally I felt around 106% this game, next game ill bring the full 110%"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »