Home

Interested to know who will be buying AP2k8 only?

This is a discussion on Interested to know who will be buying AP2k8 only? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2007, 03:12 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Interested to know who will be buying AP2k8 only?

APF only.

If I had the funds for more than one game, it'd go to something other than football... like forza or the darkness... or any of the other awesome games coming out in the following months.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #50
Rookie

APF2K8' only........

I'd take the superior gameplay and presentation 2K is known for over the more popular nfl licensed madden anyday.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM
APF only.

If I had the funds for more than one game, it'd go to something other than football... like forza or the darkness... or any of the other awesome games coming out in the following months.
I second that. In my opinion, Madden hasn't changed a whole lot since '02, which is the last version of Madden I own. I'm really not into NCAA football. I love the atmosphere in real college games, especially in person and in big games. But I really don't follow it. More of a casual fan.

So, if I did have extra money, I would also probably get Forza 2 or maybe even an extra wiimote so I can play the wii with my wife...or maybe so my wife can play with my wii...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzo0007
I second that. In my opinion, Madden hasn't changed a whole lot since '02, which is the last version of Madden I own. I'm really not into NCAA football. I love the atmosphere in real college games, especially in person and in big games. But I really don't follow it. More of a casual fan.

So, if I did have extra money, I would also probably get Forza 2 or maybe even an extra wiimote so I can play the wii with my wife...or maybe so my wife can play with my wii...
Madden is worlds different than it was in 2002. It's evident you don't play it, LOL.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #53
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
to tell you the truth... even if some folks have the luxury (and or love) to buy all three... how would you divide you time to really enjoy them all...?!?!? If you don't work then I understand... however with that, you shouldn't have the the money in the 1st place... I've spent countless hours with 2K5 alone... I don't expect playing much else, given ~50hrs a week at work then sleep (I'll have a side game just to cut the monotony: Rachet and Clank) ... and I do need to eat... so if anybody will buy all three, I'd be very interested to know if you have a family... kids... a significant other... or a bed...?!?!?

PS... APF2K8 only for me....
Yeah, I can't understand how it is possible to own all three. I will start out with 2K8 and if I'm not enjoying it in a couple of months I might opt for the college game, but I'm pretty sure "The Bigs" and "2K8" will be plenty for me.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #54
Rookie

Deltron's Arena

OVR: 5

The last EA game I got was NCAA 07 last year and I returned that one because of the unrealistic blocking and tackling. Madden looks to be the same this year without double team blocking being fully implemented. Once they get around to fixing the blocking and interaction in the running game, and start having real passing pocket formed, I may be more persuaded. Until then I'll play APF online in leagues and exhibitions.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:03 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Madden is worlds different than it was in 2002. It's evident you don't play it, LOL.

That's cool. I understand that you feel Madden is worlds different now than in 2002. I respect that. I just don't agree with you. I have played all years Maddens up until '07. I just feel that not much has changed for it to warrant a purchase. *shrugs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2007, 04:16 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
to tell you the truth... even if some folks have the luxury (and or love) to buy all three... how would you divide you time to really enjoy them all...?!?!? If you don't work then I understand... however with that, you shouldn't have the the money in the 1st place... I've spent countless hours with 2K5 alone... I don't expect playing much else, given ~50hrs a week at work then sleep (I'll have a side game just to cut the monotony: Rachet and Clank) ... and I do need to eat... so if anybody will buy all three, I'd be very interested to know if you have a family... kids... a significant other... or a bed...?!?!?

PS... APF2K8 only for me....
I will buy all 3
I have a child
I have job
I have a SO
and I have a bed

Thanks for playing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »