Home

help for a european dude

This is a discussion on help for a european dude within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
help for a european dude

I m from paris i m addicted to 2K particulary nba 2K7 which is the best sport gam ever imo ( winning eleven apart of course)
my point is i m a true sim gamer that s what i want and look for sports game
i want to try apf (i ll buy the ps3 since there s no region free on xbox 360) all the hype with the game get me excite and i read all the post and the tread about this game.
here s my problem the last football game i ve played was madden 92 so i ts been a while.I dl the ncaa 2008 demo and if i can have somme good offenses moves i dont un derstand how to run defense ...i really want to be involved in this game but the problem is that you have no football in france at all so i need to understand the culture of this sport can you send me advice/link/ everithing you got on football :
plays decription
why and when i have to run this type of plays on offense/defense
because honestly all this things are chinese for me
i want to understand how it works and how ican play it hard sim which i m aiming in every sport games (that s why the last ea game i bought was live 95...)
so i have a lot af work i need to undersatand how football is really played hou ow defend and i need to learn the gameplay of apf .
i m soory for my poor english and i will apreciate your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: help for a european dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieb
I m from paris i m addicted to 2K particulary nba 2K7 which is the best sport gam ever imo ( winning eleven apart of course)
my point is i m a true sim gamer that s what i want and look for sports game
i want to try apf (i ll buy the ps3 since there s no region free on xbox 360) all the hype with the game get me excite and i read all the post and the tread about this game.
here s my problem the last football game i ve played was madden 92 so i ts been a while.I dl the ncaa 2008 demo and if i can have somme good offenses moves i dont un derstand how to run defense ...i really want to be involved in this game but the problem is that you have no football in france at all so i need to understand the culture of this sport can you send me advice/link/ everithing you got on football :
plays decription
why and when i have to run this type of plays on offense/defense
because honestly all this things are chinese for me
i want to understand how it works and how ican play it hard sim which i m aiming in every sport games (that s why the last ea game i bought was live 95...)
so i have a lot af work i need to undersatand how football is really played hou ow defend and i need to learn the gameplay of apf .
i m soory for my poor english and i will apreciate your help.
no need t oapologize for your english....help is on the way
Old 07-13-2007, 12:28 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 14

Unfortunately APF won't be released in Europe. 2K has said that Take Two will continue to explore options for release over there though.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:48 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
Unfortunately APF won't be released in Europe. 2K has said that Take Two will continue to explore options for release over there though.
He could just import a copy. PS3 games are region free.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:49 PM   #5
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21

well I guess it depends on how much help you're looking for. People on this board can help as much as you'd like, but we need to know how much understanding you already have.

I think the first thing about playing defense is understanding formations and situations.

Each defensive formation is geared towards stopping a certain type of offense. The basic formations consist of different types of players, so you need to know what the different players are capable of. If you understand the difference between linemen, linebackers, cornerbacks and safeties, then we can move on to selecting a formation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2007, 02:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hi ronnieb,

have a look at the following links:

http://www.play-football.net/en/rule...nnersguide.php
http://football.about.com/cs/footbal...ootball101.htm
Old 07-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 11

I agree with you...NBA 2k7 is the best game ever. I still play it, played it yesterday in fact.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYoung
thanks appreciate it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »