Home

*OFFICIAL* APF 2k8 Bugs Thread (Xbox 360 & PS3)

This is a discussion on *OFFICIAL* APF 2k8 Bugs Thread (Xbox 360 & PS3) within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2007, 02:08 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: *OFFICIAL* APF 2k8 Bugs Thread (Xbox 360 & PS3)

Okay...

1. Auto replays cut-off before they begin about 90% of the time. My 360 and my hard drive are in perfect working condition, so this is definitely an issue with the game. This is VERY... VERY frustrating. It's unacceptable!

2. Dan fails to announce TD's at times, stopping mid sentence. This is a carry-over glitch from 2K5 and it's absurd that this is still in.

3. Collision detection issues galore; guys passing through each other (clipping), and guys having trouble getting out of each other's way. This is an issue in NCAA 08 as well, and I would've never thought this would be in a 2K football game but lo and behold...

3. You'll notice arms winding up real fast in a windmill motion every now and again for no good reason.

4. Jack Lambert is in the game. Unfortunately, they only call him #58. What? They have his rights, so this is clearly carelessness on 2K's part. There is no excuse for that mistake.

#1 is almost a game-killer for me and I'm not sure how much longer I can stomach it. This is one of the dumbest glitches I've ever seen. 2K is not one to put out patches, but this is one time where it's desperately needed. We NEED to be able to get constant auto-replays. I don't want to have to keep clicking the menus just to get to a replay and kill the flow of the game, and I shouldn't have to do that.

2K developers, if you're reading this, keep in mind that we spent $60+ for this game. We've waited a long, long time for it and stayed extremely loyal to your franchise over that period. We deserve a fix to the #1 issue on this list.

Last edited by QB16; 07-18-2007 at 02:59 AM.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:24 AM   #18
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB16
Okay...

1. Auto replays cut-off before they begin about 90% of the time. My 360 and my hard drive are in perfect working condition, so this is definitely an issue with the game. This is VERY... VERY frustrating. It's unaceeptable!
I've played a handful of games and have yet to see this problem. Is there an option you turned off or on that might be causing this, maybe diff. camera view?
I'm loving the auto-replays, and I'm the one to just skip through them.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:31 AM   #19
Rookie

Favre4435's Arena

OVR: 4

I just heard about an online glitch on another forum, can anyone confirm this?

Quote:
Wow, got exploited in the first game I played, amazing.

All you have to do to make your opponent unable to run a play is originally call a punt return, then audible before they can snap the ball. Game wont let you snap until they're in position but by that time the clock has run out.

****ing amazing what people will do to win unranked games.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:45 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageTheInfinite
Anybody having problems with the auto replays on the 360? It'll show the players name then act like it'll go 2 the then it will just skip it like I pressed the button. Anybody else seen this?
OMG thats so damn annoying! They need to fix it ASAP!
Old 07-18-2007, 02:54 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB16
Yep. I have the same damn problem, and it's frustrating the HELL OUTTA ME!

All these big plays and the auto replays keep cutting off! Dammit 2K! This is a big f-up. We need a patch and pronto!
LOL... Can we institute a time limit of at least 24 hours of the game being released before calling for a patch? I know its frustrating but damn, that's got to be some kind of record
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2007, 02:56 AM   #22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty5oke
I've played a handful of games and have yet to see this problem. Is there an option you turned off or on that might be causing this, maybe diff. camera view?
I'm loving the auto-replays, and I'm the one to just skip through them.
Nope. I'm using the out-of-box settings.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:57 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by laforr77
LOL... Can we institute a time limit of at least 24 hours of the game being released before calling for a patch? I know its frustrating but damn, that's got to be some kind of record
What difference does it make? It's obviously a big issue that needs to be fixed, so the earlier the better.

I shouldn't even have to ask for one. This shouldn't even be a problem.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:50 AM   #24
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

This isn't really a glitch but has annoyed me since 2K5.

When the 2:00 minute warning hits, the ref waits for you to call the play before signaling the two warning and you have to go back and select a play again. Not a big deal but don't know why once 2:00 hit they can't go into the two minute warning.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »