Home

Bad Graphics? You be the judge = Amazing pictures inside

This is a discussion on Bad Graphics? You be the judge = Amazing pictures inside within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2007, 07:09 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Bad Graphics? You be the judge = Amazing pictures inside

it is just very dissapointing to wait 3 years and pay 62 dollars for a game that has such a drop in quality if using a standard def tv... hdtv is supposed to enhance the game not be a requirement esp for the asking price... i wouldl do anyting for a game that actually lookekd like the pictures posted because unless i watch replays of the game (which do look unreal) the actual in game graphics look awful and im not going lightly because of the frustration factor of waiting 3 years getting the game on the first day and paying 60 dollars
Old 07-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #50
Hall Of Fame

bigfnjoe96's Arena

OVR: 28

Those screens are from my man Tapout's 1080p Samsung over @ TXB. We have a thread only for posting 360 Game screen shots which has been around for a while now.(& very popular I might add) Those screen shots are in 1080p over component cables. He owns a I believe a 55" Samsung.

I'm away on business & will be back home tomorrow. If this thread isn't lost I'll post some screens from my 57" 1080i HITACHI HDTV. For those who might having problems with jaggies, you might want to turn down your sharpness level some. This will help with the jaggies.
Old 07-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
it is just very dissapointing to wait 3 years and pay 62 dollars for a game that has such a drop in quality if using a standard def tv... hdtv is supposed to enhance the game not be a requirement esp for the asking price... i wouldl do anyting for a game that actually lookekd like the pictures posted because unless i watch replays of the game (which do look unreal) the actual in game graphics look awful and im not going lightly because of the frustration factor of waiting 3 years getting the game on the first day and paying 60 dollars
Prepare to continue feeling that way until you get an HDTV. That's just the way things are right now. The XBox 360 and PS3 were designed for HD!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2007, 07:46 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 12

Ok. I won't question anyone's views on the graphics (stand. def). After going std def......yeah, looks almost exactly like 2k5 and if it were me, probably would be a deal breaker. I don't play most of my backwards compatible games because of this, and if this was my only option I would probably just play 2k5 and at least have updated rosters with nfl player. here's some shot's for those who are still on the fence because of the graphics, issue...Keep in mind all I did is change from std. to hdtv and shoot the pix.....

std. def:

hdtv:

std. def:

hdtv:
Old 07-18-2007, 07:54 PM   #53
DickDalewood

OVR:

No one can dispute that those stills look borderline incredible.

That said, the game's graphics simply do not look quite as good in motion (and I'm not talking about animations, sidelines, etc., just graphics).

As I recall, this has always been an issue with 2K; their replay graphics and closeups tend to look better than those in motion.

Old 07-18-2007, 07:56 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****dalewood
No one can dispute that those stills look borderline incredible.

That said, the game's graphics simply do not look quite as good in motion (and I'm not talking about animations, sidelines, etc., just graphics).

As I recall, this has always been an issue with 2K; their replay graphics and closeups tend to look better than those in motion.
this may be true albeit somewhat subjective.... I think it looks great in motion...
Old 07-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartansocc12
Burnwood is right, next gen is about HD get used to it. Remember you cant stop technology, only get caught up with it.

Last edited by DTX3; 07-18-2007 at 08:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2007, 08:20 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_FRANK
Go Hi-Def my friend and you will never look back, also that argument that Hi-Def tv's are too expensive is void.

You can get some HDTVs as low as $300, and a really good one for as cheap as $500.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...309&name=27%22

, peace
Yessir! I think many people think HD = Flat Panel which in turn = $$$. People are getting rid of 30" HD *tube* TV's for under $300. all day. Think flat SCREEN not flat PANEL. Anybody not dealing in HD, their statements about the graphics can only hold so much weight. Bruce Hornsby says that's just the way it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »