Home

Hey How Is Season Mode Going?

This is a discussion on Hey How Is Season Mode Going? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 03:36 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Hey How Is Season Mode Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman242
120? Is that an NFL average? and that would be both teams combined right? For my team I'm doing 6min quarters accellerated clock and getting about 40-46 plays for my team only...so my stats are skimpy, but otherwise the game may take too long, where I'd have to quit for unexpected reasons. I guess could go non-accel clock, but then the cpu would take too damn long to move.

Maybe I'll go seven minutes.

Anyway I have 3 seasons' going w/ 3 completely diff teams. It's going great, except i'm going to abondon one team because it's a brocken experiment, on all pro my record for the other 2 is just starting to hover around 500 now (before was losing)
On all-pro the only thing that's dissapointing is that I can't complete a 40 yard plus pass play in the air - the safties are too concerned about the deepball imo and don't risk much.

It is an NFL average, but it also seems to be around the average for simulated season games in APF. Here's how to check for yourself:

- Go into season mode and sim a week. Take note of two teams who played each other.

- Go into the League Report to Team Stats. Scroll near the end of the stats list to two stats - Running Plays and Passing Plays. Add up the totals for each of the two teams that you noted on the schedule screen. That was the total number of plays in the game (excluding punts and other kicks, which are never counted)!

I've seen games with as low as 110-115, and as high as 130. But most of them seem to fall right around the 120-play mark.
Old 07-20-2007, 03:42 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Hey How Is Season Mode Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
It is an NFL average, but it also seems to be around the average for simulated season games in APF. Here's how to check for yourself:

- Go into season mode and sim a week. Take note of two teams who played each other.

- Go into the League Report to Team Stats. Scroll near the end of the stats list to two stats - Running Plays and Passing Plays. Add up the totals for each of the two teams that you noted on the schedule screen. That was the total number of plays in the game (excluding punts and other kicks, which are never counted)!

I've seen games with as low as 110-115, and as high as 130. But most of them seem to fall right around the 120-play mark.
thanks, I guess I'd be happy w/ my team having 50-55 plays in that case.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »