Home

No Huddling Online

This is a discussion on No Huddling Online within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
No Huddling Online

Online there will be a problem...Guys who No Huddle nearly EVERY PLAY to get a small advantage on the defense.

A guy I played did it nearly every play, and it was hard for me to play on defense because I would have to make so many adjustments versus just picking a play normally.

I think every Football game should make it so that if you no huddle, then guys miss assignments and player confusion goes on. So instead of Rice going a slant right like your audible, he runs a curl and the QB throw is off.

I think I am going to see if I can put more plays under my audbile. Because no huddling everyplay is lame.

Just because you do that, I either have to waste a TO in a crucial situation to make sure I call the right play, or make 9 different adjustments...which is hard to do because the no huddlers hike ASAP.

I played one so far, but the next guy I played talked about another user who did the same exact thing. The even no huddle on 4th down.

Also, it wears out most of your Def players stamina when they do this, otherwise they would auto-sub whne you call the next play.

Has anyone else had a problem with no huddle? I am pretty good at the game(ranked 88th right now) any suggestions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 09:02 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: No Huddling Online

Complain to the Colts, please.

If you can't stop a play, I'm hurrying back to that play til you audible, set up your audibles and audible, or take a timeout. It's football.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutwolf
Complain to the Colts, please.

If you can't stop a play, I'm hurrying back to that play til you audible, set up your audibles and audible, or take a timeout. It's football.
The Colts don't no huddle 3 out of 4 plays though...

Also they don't no huddle and run the same play again...no they no huddle and run a different play. The defense is a t a disadvantage whne they do this frequently.

Because you have to adjust quickly and on top of that, your players get worn out.

Also I am not really complaining. I think I am very good at this game. I am ranked 56th in rushing and 88th overall last time I checked. So I am not complaining because I am losing frequently...it was just so annoying to deal with that no huddle crap, even on 4th down.

Last edited by Leahmic223; 07-20-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
Banned

Come play me online. I give you permission to no huddle every play. I will beat you by at least 3 TDs. Deal?
Old 07-20-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

there has to be fatigure though from no huddling a lot though. But I agree that if you cant stop a play, well you are going to see it a lot. I just won a game by throwing screens a lot because the guy jus couldnt call the right D.

His go to play was the flea flicker..I think to stop the flea flicker you obviously can blitz..but maybe it's safer to Double the WR?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2007, 09:23 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Come play me online. I give you permission to no huddle every play. I will beat you by at least 3 TDs. Deal?
What does this prove?

I don't no huddle when I play. I only do it in clutch situations, not 3 outta 4 times. I am not the first person who has complained about this. I was asking for suggestions and whether others have played it.

"Play better" isn't a suggestion, especially since you don't know how I play.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:26 PM   #7
Banned

My point is if one person can stop it, anyone can stop it.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:36 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
My point is if one person can stop it, anyone can stop it.
If that was your point then how do YOU stop it?

Besides, no huddling takes out the fatigue of my linemen (Who are all legends except one.) and takes them completely out of the game. BEcause this guy decides to no huddle every 3 outta 4 plays.

Yea like you said call timeout...I only have 3 of them and they are valuable.

Like one time 2nd down, he no huddles, I stop him and it is like 3rd and 6. He no huddles again. SO it being 3rd down and him on his like 36th yard line, I call A TO to pick the right defense and force the punt. I stop him...but no instead of punting he no huddles again, now I have to make about 5 adjustments, and hope I make them in time because he is going to hike ASAP...then he converts on 4th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »