Home

Anyone win the championship yet?

This is a discussion on Anyone win the championship yet? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2007, 11:06 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Anyone win the championship yet?

During the playoffs, if it hasn't been said, the field reads "championship" and has other different logos on it.

The nice touches they give are enough for me. I haven't played a football game this much since Tecmo Super Bowl and I played probably 50 seasons of that with the Giants alone. I have also won the SB with EVERY team (except for the Eagles who I refuse to EVER use in any game...I won't even use Cunningham in this one). That was also a one season and done game, but for some reason I can play it over and over again.

I'm 2-0 online with this game and I just started last night. I have four balanced teams that I've created and it's fun to see how they match up against the other teams. Both guys spent their gold picks on Ronnie Lott and an HB BTW....
Old 07-24-2007, 11:43 PM   #10
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsdynasty
I won one and its nothing like 2K5. I loved the presentation it was nothing like 2K's. Here's my opinion in a 2K room. Im not going to ruin what happens in the championship game but, when you get there you'll be dissapointed.

EA did the same thing and everyone bashes them. 2K does it and there the greatest.

I love it.
uhm just wow...you sure know how to start a spark dont ya...
Old 07-24-2007, 11:46 PM   #11
MVP

chestnutz6's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by briangauler
During the playoffs, if it hasn't been said, the field reads "championship" and has other different logos on it.

The nice touches they give are enough for me. I haven't played a football game this much since Tecmo Super Bowl and I played probably 50 seasons of that with the Giants alone. I have also won the SB with EVERY team (except for the Eagles who I refuse to EVER use in any game...I won't even use Cunningham in this one). That was also a one season and done game, but for some reason I can play it over and over again.

I'm 2-0 online with this game and I just started last night. I have four balanced teams that I've created and it's fun to see how they match up against the other teams. Both guys spent their gold picks on Ronnie Lott and an HB BTW....
You need to leave these forums and never come back =D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2007, 12:09 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by chestnutz6
You need to leave these forums and never come back =D

I've considered using Reggie White because he, when it gets down to it, will ALWAYS be a PACKER to me!

Old 07-25-2007, 12:16 AM   #13
MVP

chestnutz6's Arena

Once an Eagle always an Eagle. Went to the Giants-Eagles game in New York this year (cause I live in New York state so it's faster than going to Philly) and boy was I happy. You Giants fans disappoint me, only one group of college kids was taunting me the entire time! Some were actually friendly!
Old 07-25-2007, 03:36 AM   #14
Pro

dragon4ever's Arena

OVR: 9

Thanks for the input, fellas. I'm glad that there is at least something that seperates a regular season game from a playoff game. It may not be much, but at least it's there.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:01 PM   #15
R**k**

OVR: 3

How are the playoffs setup? Are there three conference winners plus one wildcard?

Does anyone know if the tiebreakers are like the NFL? In other words, are wins in your division and your conference more important than playing teams in the other conference?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2007, 03:21 PM   #16
MVP

chestnutz6's Arena

Yes, setup as you said.

Not sure how tiebreakers work. I think it's the same as the NFL, but it may be head-to-head matchups first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »