Home

Should 2K sports release a patch, what are the top three things that need to be fixed

This is a discussion on Should 2K sports release a patch, what are the top three things that need to be fixed within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2007, 09:52 AM   #65
MVP

xrams's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Should 2K sports release a patch, what are the top three things that need to be f

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
They really need to fix the breakaway speed. It feels like the fast break problem from nba 2k7. There's no way that some generic corner or lineman should be catching Barry or Gale Sayers from behind.
My generics never do
I have to agree with jmood.... the AI generics seem to be very good.... I've never had a 120yd game with Barry.... the generics more often than not... nail #20 on the 1st tackle.... I know I don't know how to use the jukes well... and I do have the difficulty high (EQ on)..... But I'm thinking of turning in
Barry for a more down hill back....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 10:04 AM   #66
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Should 2K sports release a patch, what are the top three things that need to be f

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
I have to agree with jmood.... the AI generics seem to be very good.... I've never had a 120yd game with Barry.... the generics more often than not... nail #20 on the 1st tackle.... I know I don't know how to use the jukes well... and I do have the difficulty high (EQ on)..... But I'm thinking of turning in
Barry for a more down hill back....
Well for me, I've had plenty of games where I've gotten 100+ yards and some 200 yard games but the computer is still able to catch just about everyone and like Pared said in another thread, the breakaway speed ability pretty much means nothing.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-29-2007, 10:37 AM   #67
Hall Of Fame

Ohhh gotcha, I was referring to two player games.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:44 AM   #68
Rookie

bizarro's Arena

OVR: 3

I've got no problem with breakaway speed in this game. Seems much better than it was in 2K5, where I could never outrun the secondary, and conversely, my secondary could never catch up to a CPU controlled back or receiver.

The only thing I think that needs major attention is when a penalty is called on the last play of the game, but the game ends anyway.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #69

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarro
I've got no problem with breakaway speed in this game. Seems much better than it was in 2K5, where I could never outrun the secondary, and conversely, my secondary could never catch up to a CPU controlled back or receiver.

The only thing I think that needs major attention is when a penalty is called on the last play of the game, but the game ends anyway.
It's only a defensive penalty where the game doesn't end. If it's an offensive penalty the game ends like it's supposed to.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-29-2007, 01:48 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 6

I think people have reported problems of late hits and pass ints being called, only to have the game end anyway.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:09 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

They need to fix the game ending on a penalty. I was down by 5 and threw up a hail mary with 3 seconds left, time expired and the defense was called with a facemask, I could have had the ball at the 10 yard line with one more play left but the game ended on a defensive penalty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2007, 02:35 PM   #72

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunelly
I think people have reported problems of late hits and pass ints being called, only to have the game end anyway.
Maybe online or something but offline I've had games continue on a defensive penalty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »