Home

This Games Ai is HARD!

This is a discussion on This Games Ai is HARD! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2007, 02:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
This Games Ai is HARD!

This games Ai is a Challenge which is good, I have lost 2 in a row against the Ai in closing minutes.

Their star players always shows up in the last minute to win the game.

ARRG!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2007, 02:32 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: This Games Ai is HARD!

Agreed. I have a hard time getting consistent offense on the second difficulty level. The CPU seems to play very intelligently, reacting to your personal style of play. IMO, it's a good prep for playing folks online: if you can move the ball vs. the Legends, as someone else here has said, you can most likely move it versus an online opponent. That squad is ridiculous.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:39 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 6

I also Agree, and I am playing on Legend difficulty.

I'm 5-2 in the season right now. I lost one by a stupid field goal miss that I clearly should have used my brain correctly, and the second one against the Knights (Walter Payton) which was expected although only by a touchdown.
NO! I will not change this until Lakers get to Western Conference Finals!!! Friday, Oct 13, 2006 (It is raining hard) 8:14pm 30sec (Check)

NO! I will not change this Until Lakers Are 2008-2009 Champs! Friday, Oct 3, 2008
(Check)
Old 07-27-2007, 09:19 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELLisFUN
I also Agree, and I am playing on Legend difficulty.

I'm 5-2 in the season right now. I lost one by a stupid field goal miss that I clearly should have used my brain correctly, and the second one against the Knights (Walter Payton) which was expected although only by a touchdown.

How are you liking your season mode?
Old 07-27-2007, 09:31 AM   #5
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
The games are fun but with no history etc... for the league, it is pretty...well generic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2007, 10:21 AM   #6
Rookie

t216's Arena

They make good adjustment on defense. So far, the CPU tends to keep the game close.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:12 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

One thing i did do was put all Legends on "D" simmed through three seasons just to gauge the team with a stacked defense, and at best that team won 4 games, with one season at 2-14.

Balance on both sides of the ball is a key in the playing of the game, for me anyways. There is much to learn from your teams weakness & strength.
Your playbook geared towards your offense & defense too.

As Trojan Man says, if you can move the ball against the "Legends" team with any regularity, your doing well for yourself. I love this game, it can make you curse when you make a mistake & cheer when you pull off a good play.

The one thing that stands out for me is the punt returning or the lack there of
i guess. I'm lucky if i get 5 yards out of a return. The defense is just right there when you catch the ball. The blockers just don't hold their men long enough to set up anything decent, at least in my experience.

All in all though i'm happy with this purchase.
Old 07-27-2007, 11:51 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt
I'm not much of a Franchise guy so I don't mind playing season even though it can get boring at times, I have not seen boringness in this game so far. So I'm liking the season.

I usually play all of my games online only, but I've been really lazy that I haven't taken this game online yet once. I guess I wanna get a good as I can and learn some football before hitting the online department.
NO! I will not change this until Lakers get to Western Conference Finals!!! Friday, Oct 13, 2006 (It is raining hard) 8:14pm 30sec (Check)

NO! I will not change this Until Lakers Are 2008-2009 Champs! Friday, Oct 3, 2008
(Check)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »