Home

interceptions achievements?

This is a discussion on interceptions achievements? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
interceptions achievements?

A few questions.

1. How many interceptions do you need to get in order to get the season and game interception achievement. (I have gotten 8 interceptions in a game before and i didnt get the achievement). and i heard that the record for int's in a season is 16.

2. In order to get season achievements do you have to play every game in the season or can you just sim most the games in a season then play the last game and get credit for it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2007, 11:25 AM   #2
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: interceptions achievements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalfan2708
A few questions.

1. How many interceptions do you need to get in order to get the season and game interception achievement. (I have gotten 8 interceptions in a game before and i didnt get the achievement). and i heard that the record for int's in a season is 16.

2. In order to get season achievements do you have to play every game in the season or can you just sim most the games in a season then play the last game and get credit for it?
the game record is 5, with the same player. The season record is 16. You can sim the games to make sure a gold CB like night train lane gets enough during the season, but you have to play the last game to get the achievement.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:43 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
the game record is 5, with the same player. The season record is 16. You can sim the games to make sure a gold CB like night train lane gets enough during the season, but you have to play the last game to get the achievement.
Do you know if you have to actually get all the interceptions in the games you play to get the achievements? Cause I ended up with 18 interceptions for the season and played the last game. But im thinking that because I only actually caught like 10 interceptions in games I played it didnt give me the achievement.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:54 AM   #4
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalfan2708
Do you know if you have to actually get all the interceptions in the games you play to get the achievements? Cause I ended up with 18 interceptions for the season and played the last game. But im thinking that because I only actually caught like 10 interceptions in games I played it didnt give me the achievement.
No. These are single season individual records, so one guy on your team needs to have 16 int's in the season. You can sim every game but the last one to finish. I don't have this one, but I got the rushing record by simming and only playing the last game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »