Home

2K Developers: Please Fix PS3 online running.

This is a discussion on 2K Developers: Please Fix PS3 online running. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2007, 03:35 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2K Developers: Please Fix PS3 online running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
I don't think it's 360 fanboys bashing the PS3 controller but more the fact that some people here believe 2K cannot make a questionable or bad decision.

But I have to admit that this sixaxis stuff has been useless so far, regardless of the game. So I can't believe 2K is forcing it online.
As far as I am concerned you are wrong about that. I am pissed about the accelerated clock and auto strafe online and have said as much. I don't know why some of you always feel the need to turn everything into 360 vs PS3 or EA vs VC.
Old 08-07-2007, 05:21 PM   #10
jdt

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
This isn't really about sony's controller, this is about 2K forcing online users to have the sixaxis turned on during play. They need to patch/fix this soon as possible. I didn't really expect to hear some 360fanboy bashing of the PS3 controller, but I guess they have there opinion too.Anyway 2K really needs to give us the option to turn this off/on for online play. I'm sure there are alot of people who lost game because of there player diving in the air unexpectly on breakway runs/touchdowns.

in the first post you say they need to fix/patch the problem...to straighten it out, it isnt their problem. they make the software not the hardware. if the controller worked as it should then the issue of being able to turn it off or not would be moot. you could request they do it, but dont say they have to do something that isnt their fault at all.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:23 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

I have yet to have any issue while playing on PS3, so to each their own I guess...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2007, 06:00 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdt
in the first post you say they need to fix/patch the problem...to straighten it out, it isnt their problem. they make the software not the hardware. if the controller worked as it should then the issue of being able to turn it off or not would be moot. you could request they do it, but dont say they have to do something that isnt their fault at all.
True or False: 2K chose to implement sixaxis running controls - True

True or False: 2K chose to make it mandatory online - Aparently true.

So how is this not 2K's fault again?
Old 08-07-2007, 08:57 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

sixaxis needs to be discountinued, or they should have a system update to maunally turn it off on the dashboard for all games.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:00 PM   #14
MVP

Dondadda's Arena

OVR: 11

How about instead of addressing the controls, Sony gets off their lazy behinds and allows the PS3 to synch with 2K's websites to, you know, actually ALLOW online league PC websites on the PS3??? Talk about driving away the hardcore gamer.
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 AM   #15
MVP

rawdog805's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondadda
How about instead of addressing the controls, Sony gets off their lazy behinds and allows the PS3 to synch with 2K's websites to, you know, actually ALLOW online league PC websites on the PS3??? Talk about driving away the hardcore gamer.
did you not know it was going to be like this going in?? if so why are you complaining... the service is free...

XBox One GT: rawdog805

Twitch: dufflebag_ran

Steam: rawdog805
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 06:35 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
I lost my last 3 games online because of this, I would have my WR or RB break away for a big play, and while tapping speed burst and moving the player, the player would leap in the air and then be caught by defenders.
Don't get me wrong, but if BOTH players are being affected by this, how is it giving one person an advantage over another? I don't get it, I guess. It's not like your opponent has some unfair advantage. You might just be bad about moving the controller around every which way while whomever you are playing is able to keep the controller still.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »