Home

No money for OJ!

This is a discussion on No money for OJ! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 01:15 AM   #49
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: No money for OJ!

Well this is great news to me since I hated defending 2k and the addition of Simpson simply for the fact that he was getting paid, when we all know he committed those murders.

The major issue I think is O.J. is just a bad person period. He beat his first wife who was black during his playing career and obviously did it to Nicole as well leading to her death. The guy was a womanizer, a wife batterer and possibly (was found not guilty) a murderer. Plus he is so smug about it and just eggs people on.

No other player in sports even comes close to the infamy he has on his record. So in that vain they probably had grounds not to include him, especially with a create a player feature in the game. It sends a bad message to kids about how living your life as a good person does not matter especially when you are an athlete.

However looking at it as pure football the guy was soo much better than what you guys can probably can think of since numbers in football don't mean much as it is in baseball. He was sooo good on such a bad team that he revelance can be equaled to a Mickey Mantle, Lou Guerig type of player in terms of just excellence. Unfortunately it happened so long ago that the bad taste in our mouths bitters any knowledge of what he accomplished.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:59 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
when we all know he committed those murders.
explain how you know he did it .
Old 08-08-2007, 03:08 AM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
It sends a bad message to kids about how living your life as a good person does not matter especially when you are an athlete.
the only reason any "kid" will even know about the o.j. situation is because most people just wont let the murder crap go when they obviously should . he was found not guilty , forcing the issue 28 years later is very pointless .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2007, 03:13 AM   #52
Rookie

poster on 2k.com wonders why no one talks about robert blake . very good question , even though everyone knows the answer. by the way , o.j has surely received money for this game , just use your imagination and youll figure it out .
Old 08-08-2007, 03:25 AM   #53
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Well this is great news to me since I hated defending 2k and the addition of Simpson simply for the fact that he was getting paid, when we all know he committed those murders.

The major issue I think is O.J. is just a bad person period. He beat his first wife who was black during his playing career and obviously did it to Nicole as well leading to her death. The guy was a womanizer, a wife batterer and possibly (was found not guilty) a murderer. Plus he is so smug about it and just eggs people on.

No other player in sports even comes close to the infamy he has on his record. So in that vain they probably had grounds not to include him, especially with a create a player feature in the game. It sends a bad message to kids about how living your life as a good person does not matter especially when you are an athlete.

However looking at it as pure football the guy was soo much better than what you guys can probably can think of since numbers in football don't mean much as it is in baseball. He was sooo good on such a bad team that he revelance can be equaled to a Mickey Mantle, Lou Guerig type of player in terms of just excellence. Unfortunately it happened so long ago that the bad taste in our mouths bitters any knowledge of what he accomplished.

Rae Carrouth????? and Again Chris Beniot????
Old 08-08-2007, 06:04 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Guys,

It's clear that due to the number of warnings being handed out in this thread, a few of you do not have the maturity or intelligence required to discuss this topic in a constructive way. It is for that reason that I will lock this thread up.

Sorry guys. Another case of a few bad apples...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »