Home

Cant wait for tournament when worthless players will be exposed

This is a discussion on Cant wait for tournament when worthless players will be exposed within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2007, 02:23 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Cant wait for tournament when worthless players will be exposed

I am sick of playing people that give the ball to Earl Campell EVERY play, or throw it to Ditka EVERY play, and then stack their defense. I honestly cant wait to play some of these a-holes in the tournament with honest teams, that is if I make it to the tourney. Anyone agree with me? You morons are only hurting yourself by playing like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 02:25 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Cant wait for tournament when worthless players will be exposed

Does anyone know if you can go for two and onside kick in the tourney? God I hope not.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:37 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwsulzba
I am sick of playing people that give the ball to Earl Campell EVERY play, or throw it to Ditka EVERY play, and then stack their defense. I honestly cant wait to play some of these a-holes in the tournament with honest teams, that is if I make it to the tourney. Anyone agree with me? You morons are only hurting yourself by playing like that.
How? The point of the legends is that they're better than the other players, especially the gold legends. There's a reason they put them in, and there's a reason they only give 2 golds.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:42 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwsulzba
I got a whole crew that i met playing that plays legit. Hit me up gamertag is kcxiv. I dont use dikta or Campbell. I roll with a Silver RB. Though i do use Jerry Rice at times. I just switch it up alot.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
How? The point of the legends is that they're better than the other players, especially the gold legends. There's a reason they put them in, and there's a reason they only give 2 golds.
I will play people that use Earl, but he's such a pain in the behind in this game. Then again almost all gold RB's are. Earl is just on another level. He never gets tired no matter how many times in a row your un em. They gotta take away that endurance bonus. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2007, 02:44 PM   #6
Banned

Lets see..................how bout one guy named BlackRobocop that has Campbell and Natron Means and no huddles every single play, which are runs or screens, goes for two every time, and does onside kicks every time. That is just one example. Anyone else have any? I am sure you do.

I almost think Madden is better because this garbage cant be done in Madden, the game is a lot more organic.

.....I tried to play Madden when I was angry and it does blow.....I meant to say Earl Campbell and Natron Means up there.

Last edited by cwsulzba; 08-26-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:00 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3
Talking Re: Pitiful, Shameless Players will be EXPOSED...

Can't you do OTHER garbage in Madden though?

I have Jerry Rice on almost every team I have built. He is quite literally my No 1 Draft Pick. I don't throw to him every time. I do throw to him EVERY TIME HE IS OPEN. There is a difference, I think. Usually I grab him and Pete Metzelaars as my Legend Receivers, though I may sometimes grab Dwight Clark and John Taylor to compliment them. Even then, I am looking for the open man and often that is a Generic player like Figueroa, who catches over the middle with NO FEAR, or Albright, who is basically Mr 3rd Down.

I have some longtime friends that I am playing an APF2K8 League season against. One of them beat me pretty well, but it was a close game, 24-21. Some time after I checked the stats and realized that NINE of his eleven "Legends" on his Roster were CREATED players. Yeah, he got me... But somehow I believe if not for some of those guys he made, especially on Defense, I'd have won that game going away...

Red Ronin
A giant robot constructed on the authority of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the U.N. by Stark Enterprises, the original RED RONIN was created to stop the global menace perpetuated by the continued existence of Godzilla. He failed.

[Red Ronin's posts are Closed Captioned for the Humour Impaired.]
Old 08-26-2007, 03:36 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Pitiful, Shameless Players will be EXPOSED...

There's a guy named Eagles that is the cheapest player online. Dude uses his created 5 ability Bo Jackson on every single got **** play. If you stop his run , then he simply starts using Bo Jackson on passing plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »