Home

Is created players Cheese?

This is a discussion on Is created players Cheese? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2007, 01:23 PM   #17
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Is created players Cheese?

I just bought the game and currently at work.
Can you tell right away when someone is using created players, or do you have to search through his roster after the game has already begun?
Old 08-31-2007, 01:49 PM   #18
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac11367
I just bought the game and currently at work.
Can you tell right away when someone is using created players, or do you have to search through his roster after the game has already begun?
When someone challanges you or you challenge someone and then either you or him accept. It then brings you to the team select screen. From that screen it will flip through the stars on what ever team he has selected. Just remember to not pick your team until you had a chance to look at his roster for the team he plans to use.
Old 08-31-2007, 01:54 PM   #19
I love meaty chics

ac11367's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotShot232
When someone challanges you or you challenge someone and then either you or him accept. It then brings you to the team select screen. From that screen it will flip through the stars on what ever team he has selected. Just remember to not pick your team until you had a chance to look at his roster for the team he plans to use.
COol. Thanks man!
Old 08-31-2007, 01:57 PM   #20
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac11367
COol. Thanks man!
no problem
Old 08-31-2007, 10:29 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

I just recently started to use created players and so ofcourse have nothing against their usage. I have played quite a few people that have an entire team of created players and have beaten them just as easy or loss to them just like any other team.

Feedback is the key...Most that have unrealistic created players have a horrible rating. I still play sim with legit created players. Get over yourself.. You can create players just like I can. My feedback is 94% and my created players have 2 less abilities than yours. So why complain? Look at feedback first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2007, 10:47 PM   #22
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance4g63
I just recently started to use created players and so ofcourse have nothing against their usage. I have played quite a few people that have an entire team of created players and have beaten them just as easy or loss to them just like any other team.

Feedback is the key...Most that have unrealistic created players have a horrible rating. I still play sim with legit created players. Get over yourself.. You can create players just like I can. My feedback is 94% and my created players have 2 less abilities than yours. So why complain? Look at feedback first.
I agree totally
Old 09-02-2007, 03:55 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I think I played the same guy. Did he have him on a team that had unis that looked similar to the Pats? He gave me a neutral rating too after he quit right before the half LOL. Wasn't my fault he went for it and got intercepted and was about to be down 21-3 with me getting the ball first in the 2nd half.
I played him twice yesterday. The first game he came on the mic talking all kinds of smack, and I absolutely whooped his ***. He shut his mouth by halftime. I beat him by 30+ points. The second game he didnt say a word and quit in the 3rd quarter after he went for it on 4th and 21 and I picked him off and ran it back. He went for it on 4th down on every drive and then wondered why he quickly fell behind 21-0. He even went for it on 4th down in the 1st qtr from his own 30. Just ********....
Old 09-02-2007, 07:11 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 5

I must be missing something, because I've never been able to create a gold player with more than 3 abilities...

Someone, please enlighten me?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »