Home

Three on Three Challenge: Take 1

This is a discussion on Three on Three Challenge: Take 1 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
Three on Three Challenge: Take 1

Something I've thought up to try on NCAA 2008, but as I can't stand that game right now, Im brining it over to APF instead.

Rules are simple
2 teams of 3 players each (6 players total).

Each team member plays atleast 2 games in a best of 7 tournament. (Best player on each side gets game 7).

You cannot play against the same player twice (untill game 7).

Now, since this is for APFwe can add a twist, the team members get together and create the team. The two teams MUST be completely unique (No repeated players).

Game Setup:
7(8?) Minute Quarters
NO accelerated Clock
Legend difficulty.
Auto-Strafe OFF
Multiple Hot Routes ON

Now, another option (To talk about) would be to have all 6 players on the game at the same time. I don't know if thats even possible in the game, but its something to think about.

*Key Stats MUST be posted by BOTH sides on the conclusion of a game. IE, Tot OFF, Pass OFF, Rush OFF, Time of Possesion and Turnovers along with Passing Leader, Rushing Leader, Receiving Leader, Tackles Leader and Sacks leader for your individual team. This is for scouting purposes as well as to ensure the accuracy of results posted.

Post in here if you would like a chance. I'll leave it up to the indivuals to form teams (so pick someone you can trust to not quit, as well as someone you can work with).

I'll naturally be on one team (Hey, its my game) so I'll have 2 slots open on one team. Three others need to attempt to form a team. Once we have two full teams the teams can be selected. For team selection, each side will post a full roster of legends. If any legends are claimed by both teams, neither side will get him and both will need to pick a player of that caliber to replace them. No other players may be changed, ONLY the disputed player. (This is to get the game moving instead of a week of roster flipping).

IE, both sides pick Earl Campbell, neither gets Earl and both must pick a new Gold, but their bronze and silver may not change.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »