Home

Czar looking for input from 2k football diehards

This is a discussion on Czar looking for input from 2k football diehards within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #17
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Czar looking for input from 2k football diehards

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I think they need to keep the Legends UNLESS they are going to give us the equivalent of Winning 11 for Football. Otherwise stay with the Legends. Regardless of which way they go I'd like to see them stay with the Abilities system for ratings rather than the numbers.
Winning Eleven is only like that for the PC since we can hack the game and the old Xbox. The current installments for next gen have horrible customization to stop people from recreating European leagues. They are not gonna allow us to recreate the NFL.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:36 PM   #18
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Great I'm glad someone is interested.... I'll take Spank as he ws the first pro legends and is there anyone oppossed to the legends ? I swear there were some serious opinions that I read about not wanting the legends at all and full cusomizations ?

This is the first show I have done on the football game so I am expecting that the guys at 2k will view this so I want you guys to talk about whatever is important to you cause you never know.... you might sway an opinion or get a feature tweaked or added or something eventfull so put some thought into how you want to approach this. If it goes well lets look at gameplay areas that you guys feel have to be addressed. a picture is worth a thousand words and your thousands words may never get read buried in a post.... Just food for thougt.. now who wants to battle LOLOLOL
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 10-30-2007, 01:43 PM   #19
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrams
I'd be down for that... I'm a long standing 2K head... however, I'm not much for the online play... I do wish that 2K9 would amp up the AI comparable to NBA 2K8..... I've currently pushed the AI difficulty to the Max (100) and the human to (87)....

I also wish the AI would go deeper into the play book.... the AI tends to be very predictable (IMO)...... now that I've got 6 season under my belt... I still haven't seen the AI do one flea flicker....?!?!?

This game is still the best of 2007.....!!!!

EDIT: As a matter of fact... I don't believe I've seen the AI even do a playaction pass...?!?!??
xrams you sound like a PERFECT candidate for the gameplay discussions !!!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 10-30-2007, 01:54 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 6

lol he is the worst candidate. He thinks this game is flawless when it's far from it.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #21
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunelly
lol he is the worst candidate. He thinks this game is flawless when it's far from it.
dunelly you are one of the most negative people on these boards. So personally you have no room to talk you are just on the other side of ram.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2007, 02:02 PM   #22
Rookie

You're the guy who defend the game flaws like its your baby. Don't pick this guy either.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:05 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Now if you want to talk gameplay and things that MUST be addressed, I'd love to talk.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:35 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunelly
You're the guy who defend the game flaws like its your baby. Don't pick this guy either.

You are negative about the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »