Home

Fatigue setting

This is a discussion on Fatigue setting within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Fatigue setting

I searched the forums but couldn't find anything. If you set "fatigue" closer to ZERO do your players NOT fatigue as quickly? Will lack of fatigue affect auto subs?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2007, 04:47 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Fatigue setting

ANYBODY??
Old 11-06-2007, 09:41 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
I searched the forums but couldn't find anything. If you set "fatigue" closer to ZERO do your players NOT fatigue as quickly? Will lack of fatigue affect auto subs?
i own the game but haven't played around with fatigue that much. but in 2k5, for example, if you set the fatigue closer to 0, auto subs would happen much more frequently than at the default (10/20) or higher.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:35 AM   #4
Banned

murry's Arena

OVR: 4

If you adjust the fatigue sliders closer to 0, it does make your players fatigue quicker. I have experimented with this, and have found that if you adjust the fatigue bar to zero, the game is more enjoyable (IMO). Although the players do not fatigue as quickly as I had expected, some of them take a longer time to regain a full health meter bar (and some do not). For me, it allows more strategy if you play 7-10 minute quarters.

I also adjusted the auto sub out and in function along with adjusting the fatigue bar to zero and found that you can get more substitutions that way, as opposed to just adjusting the fatigue bar alone.

I have always felt that if a video football game could get the fatigue to be more accurate, it would transform the game into a more strategy based game. The way that fatigue is represented in all football games is not realistic, and does not allow for a person to have to choose more than one player at each position. I can literally play an entire game and not have any of my starters leave the game at all, due to fatigue. That is the single most
unrealistic aspect of all video football games (IMO).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »