Home

ps3 or 360 version??(please help)

This is a discussion on ps3 or 360 version??(please help) within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2007, 03:49 PM   #1
MVP

phillyfan23's Arena

OVR: 16
ps3 or 360 version??(please help)

i am gonna pick up the game for 10 bucks at best buy(so ive been out of the APF 2k8 loop)....but which is the better version GAMEPLAY wise? I know the 360 has the frame rate advantage....but I heard from some that the ps3 gameplay is tighter....is it true? and what are those advantages if any??

so, please direct me on making the correct purchase

thanks a bunch

Riz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2007, 04:23 PM   #2
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: ps3 or 360 version??(please help)

I think you should go with 360 Version. Updated frames + beter online capabilities IMO. Of course I have never played online APF on PS3 so I am going by my experience with MLB The Show and Resistance(which were terrible)online.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 12-17-2007, 04:27 PM   #3
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

Nothing wrong with the PS3 version at all, in fact, I could be wrong but I was thinking they later retracted their 30vs60 statement and that both games are 60fps. But regardless, the game plays really smooth offline and on... online is smooth enough that it feels like you're playing offline as long as both parties have a good connection.

Anyway, not saying to pick up the PS3 version, just saying that there really doesn't seem to be anything in the game itself that sets the two systems apart. Go with whichever system you have with the most friends that currently play this game.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
Nothing wrong with the PS3 version at all, in fact, I could be wrong but I was thinking they later retracted their 30vs60 statement and that both games are 60fps. But regardless, the game plays really smooth offline and on... online is smooth enough that it feels like you're playing offline as long as both parties have a good connection.

Anyway, not saying to pick up the PS3 version, just saying that there really doesn't seem to be anything in the game itself that sets the two systems apart. Go with whichever system you have with the most friends that currently play this game.
Ok, wasn't trying to nock the PS3 I was just going by what I thought...sry if I upset any PS3 owner, last thing I need is to get celled for starting a console war.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Old 12-17-2007, 05:40 PM   #5
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Ok, wasn't trying to nock the PS3 I was just going by what I thought...sry if I upset any PS3 owner, last thing I need is to get celled for starting a console war.
nah, I didn't take it as such, I just wanted to point out that there's not really any knocks comparing the 360 vs the PS3 version. Although one thing I just learned today is that the 360 version seems to have multiple camera views whereas the PS3 version doesn't (at least I can't find them anywhere). I know several 360 owners on another message board I visit were complimenting the camera views.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »