Home

Madden to APF to Madden and back to APF

This is a discussion on Madden to APF to Madden and back to APF within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2008, 01:47 PM   #9
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden to APF to Madden and back to APF

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierbengal
I still suck at running the ball. lol Just had 35yards on 24 carries with Barry Sanders. Where could I find Trojan Mans sliders. I have played 11 games and there has been one less than 5 fumbles?
that's almost hard to believe. What difficulty?
I bet I could get those states w/ a broze on legend running up the gut every play just hammering the sprint button.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: Madden to APF to Madden and back to APF

Quote:
Originally Posted by murry
I would love to play someone that runs the nickel, 3-3, or 3-2 all game. I will make them switch to 4-3, 5-2, 4-4, or quit (I promise). Trojan, send those guys my way.

Trojan you are right, many people use those pass defenses to defend the run and have been successful at doing it. That is why I use my run scheme. It forces people to come out of their comfort zone, and actually play the run with conventional run defenses.
True enough. Murry's style will force you to think run even on 3rd and 12 Unfortunately, I only played him once and don't remember the style accurately enough to replicate it, otherwise I would. I'm so-so at running the ball, though I tend to get impatient and hit the hole too quickly.

I think you do have to be creative with your play calls and sets, though, and you have to be patient in order to have a productive running game, but there's no better feeling than being able to churn out first downs on the ground and force your opponent to change their gameplan on the fly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »