Home

What about NCAA College Football 2K10

This is a discussion on What about NCAA College Football 2K10 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
What about NCAA College Football 2K10

I know the NCAA College Football 2k series kind of sucked, but there isnt any word on the NCAA license being renewed yet (cross fingers). I personally enjoy playing the college game better then NFL because of the open offenses. I think VC could make a great game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: What about NCAA College Football 2K10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dley
I know the NCAA College Football 2k series kind of sucked, but there isnt any word on the NCAA license being renewed yet (cross fingers). I personally enjoy playing the college game better then NFL because of the open offenses. I think VC could make a great game.
The original deal was for 7 years so they have it wrapped up at least until 2012 to 2014.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 29

the last NCAA 2K game was disappointing to me... I really like what EA does with NCAA...

All I want from 2K is a full APF 2K9.....
Old 02-18-2008, 10:35 AM   #4
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

As long as 2K sports is still around, EA will renew and purchase any exclusive sports license they can. The only people who can put a stop to this madness is the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL.
Old 02-18-2008, 11:09 AM   #5
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34
As long as 2K sports is still around, EA will renew and purchase any exclusive sports license they can. The only people who can put a stop to this madness is the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL.
Consumers have to bear their share of the blame also, if not most of it. Very few of us are willing to make the difficult decision of doing without an NFL/NBA/MLB game. I'd count myself among the guilty; recently I came close to buying Madden just because I missed playing with NFL teams. Granted, I would've only gotten it used lol. But fortunately I was able to borrow it from someone for the weekend and it really opened my eyes to how disappointing a product it is. Still, if it were good we'd see precious little complaining regarding exclusivity - just everyone crossing their fingers hoping the game(s) don't take a turn for the worse. As much as I read about Winning Eleven, does it really matter to people that EA has FIFA exclusivity? Given that EA's NHL game is good, would people care if they got exclusivity for the NHL? Next year people will complain for the loss of College Hoops - but I'm sure they'll give EA's game a try, because they "need" college basketball. I firmly believe it's only a matter of time before the NBA and MLB fall to EA also, sadly. And a big part of that will be our fault imo

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2008, 12:56 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Consumers have to bear their share of the blame also, if not most of it. Very few of us are willing to make the difficult decision of doing without an NFL/NBA/MLB game. I'd count myself among the guilty; recently I came close to buying Madden just because I missed playing with NFL teams. Granted, I would've only gotten it used lol. But fortunately I was able to borrow it from someone for the weekend and it really opened my eyes to how disappointing a product it is. Still, if it were good we'd see precious little complaining regarding exclusivity - just everyone crossing their fingers hoping the game(s) don't take a turn for the worse. As much as I read about Winning Eleven, does it really matter to people that EA has FIFA exclusivity? Given that EA's NHL game is good, would people care if they got exclusivity for the NHL? Next year people will complain for the loss of College Hoops - but I'm sure they'll give EA's game a try, because they "need" college basketball. I firmly believe it's only a matter of time before the NBA and MLB fall to EA also, sadly. And a big part of that will be our fault imo
if That happens then it WILL BE JUDGMENT DAY
Old 02-19-2008, 01:04 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
I firmly believe it's only a matter of time before the NBA and MLB fall to EA also, sadly. And a big part of that will be our fault imo
They are just waiting out MLB, they are gonna swipe it up and the NBA I am pretty sure will eventually give in. Partnerships is the key word when describing what is going down. And these leagues are going to partner up with the one that can pay them the most money and we know who that is. I have adopted FPS and Third Person shooters and glad the Fighting Games are coming back. One community I'm just entering the other I can re-enter. If something doesn't change to my liking pretty soon Sports games can my a$$ kiss it!!!

Last edited by LBzrule; 02-19-2008 at 01:08 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:49 PM   #8
MVP

Mos1ted's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
I have to cosign with this post. This was the first year I haven't bought an EA Sports game. I'm prepared to do it again this season if they don't deliver.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »