Home

2K fans - why are you so bitter

This is a discussion on 2K fans - why are you so bitter within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2009, 01:10 AM   #33
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 2K fans - why are you so bitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcreeper
2k is done with making football games now get over it!!!!
Profound contribution. Thanks for stopping in. Please post the same in the MVP forum and the College Hoops forum while you are at it.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:46 AM   #34
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
This reminded me all I take for granted in this game.
Well put. Originally I reposted the thread because I was talking to a fellow OSer about an "the anatomy of a play" post I had made about APF a long time ago that he wanted to see. I took a single play and in replay highlighted practically every position to show just how well the players interacted on any given play. Of course no thing is perfect, but there's so much going on with any given play that's it's easy to take it for granted.

Which is brought into even finer perspective when I see threads in the Madden forum that read like "I think I see a hint of a double team block... OMG!!! Ian you're the greatest! prettyprettyprettypretty please with sugar on top let there be double team blocks". I understand some of it is about perspective, but sometimes the contrast between this and what Madden 10 seems to be shaping up as are pretty stark. And shows how much things can be taken for granted

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

Last edited by spankdatazz22; 04-30-2009 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:54 AM   #35
Pro

OVR: 13

UGH! You reopened my old wounds! WHY!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!??????????

Darn you to hell EA!!!!!!!!!! Darn you to HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigBlue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 11:18 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 32

The greatest engine for any sport game. Just amazing. We are less than 3 months from the 2 year mark of APF 2k8 release and this game is better now for me than it was 2 years ago.
Old 05-01-2009, 07:56 AM   #37
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
...I see threads in the Madden forum that read like "I think I see a hint of a double team block... OMG!!! Ian you're the greatest! prettyprettyprettypretty please with sugar on top let there be double team blocks"...
The Madden forum just about makes me want to puke. It's just wrong on so many levels. It almost makes me root for the swine flu.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:35 AM   #38
MVP

wayne23's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Well put. Originally I reposted the thread because I was talking to a fellow OSer about an "the anatomy of a play" post I had made about APF a long time ago that he wanted to see. I took a single play and in replay highlighted practically every position to show just how well the players interacted on any given play. Of course no thing is perfect, but there's so much going on with any given play that's it's easy to take it for granted.

Which is brought into even finer perspective when I see threads in the Madden forum that read like "I think I see a hint of a double team block... OMG!!! Ian you're the greatest! prettyprettyprettypretty please with sugar on top let there be double team blocks". I understand some of it is about perspective, but sometimes the contrast between this and what Madden 10 seems to be shaping up as are pretty stark. And shows how much things can be taken for granted
Thank You Sir.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:14 PM   #39
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
The Madden forum just about makes me want to puke. It's just wrong on so many levels. It almost makes me root for the swine flu.
You guys do know that swine flu is a conspiracy just to make Obama look good, right? Kind of like Bush with 9/11. It's gonna be like "If he can lead you through the most overhyped disease in history, do you think he can lead your country. Hell yeah! Vote Obama in '12. He changed the way we look at the horrid swine flu." I'm Barack Obama and I support this message.

^That was a mess.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Old 05-02-2009, 01:44 AM   #40
All Star

OVR: 21

I can't believe I still enjoy playing this game two years later. It's both fun and frustrating at the same time. Fun because the player interaction never gets old and sadly since there's much in the game no other football game (Madden/NCAA/Backbreaker/Blitz) has hinted at being able to do. Frustrating because of the game's customization limitations, and frustrating wondering what this game might've become with two years of tweaking

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »