Home

The Little Things Revisited

This is a discussion on The Little Things Revisited within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-14-2008, 02:40 PM   #41
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: The Little Things Revisited

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
GOLD
UCLA
SS
6'3"
206 lbs
1-15-59
Big Hit, Coverage Bonus, Run Coverage

EDIT: Might as well post these too... Because Easley probably doesn't get the recognition he should:

The Most Talented Seahawk

Kenny Easley

He was basically on par with the best defensive players of his era. Considering those players included LT, Ronnie Lott, and Mike Singletary... That's sayin' somethin'.
Thanks, Koshi! I've been wanting a gold SS, but haven't created one yet. I have to admit that while I grew up in that era, I never really knew much about Easley. I was much more into Lott. Now, I can pair them both and watch guys get plastered coming over the middle!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2008, 12:08 AM   #42
Banned

murry's Arena

OVR: 4

I just witnessed a QB and center fumble a snap exchange. I replayed it about five times before I saved it. This was something that I never thought that I would see in a football game. Aside from the center snapping the ball over my punters head, the fumbled snap was the most amazing little thing that caught me off guard. This game is still "head and shoulders above the rest." WOW!! Simply WOW!!
Old 07-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #43
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17

last night in an off line game in the snow, my kicker slipped and missed a 34 yard FG badly. he fell right on his back. i was rushing a little bit because it was closing out the half, but nothing was out of the norm.

next in an online game, my ILB pulled up lame rushing the QB. it looked like a hamstring pull with his hand on his hamstring and him not being able to really run on his left leg. eventually the report came back he had a twisted knee. the animation was awesome.
Old 07-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #44
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by murry
I just witnessed a QB and center fumble a snap exchange. I replayed it about five times before I saved it. This was something that I never thought that I would see in a football game. Aside from the center snapping the ball over my punters head, the fumbled snap was the most amazing little thing that caught me off guard. This game is still "head and shoulders above the rest." WOW!! Simply WOW!!
The holy grail of video football miscues. Who was the QB/C?
Old 07-18-2008, 03:54 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by murry

Just the other night my center snapped the ball over the CPU punters head. I was so shocked, the punter picked the ball up and scored on me. Bunch of missed tackles on me behalf.

Albert Einstein

PSN: brewha202002
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 4

After all the crap I'm putting up with in NCAA 09, I think I'm gonna pop this bad boy in again. The best thing about this game, besides the gameplay, is the fact that there's so many Niner's players that I grew up with....so many that I have 2 Niner's teams to fit them all in, one with Montana, and the other with Young. Of course my Montana team gets most of my love.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5

Wow its been a while since I played but after reading all of these I just had to.

1) I had a Defender get injured and grab his hamstring. So I used hurdle and jumped over
him for a first down.
2) I love the DB, WR bumps where one player just gets dominated.
3) I like when I use Roger Craig and I see him do his run cycle

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »