Home

Wreck1wreckAll

This is a discussion on Wreck1wreckAll within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Wreck1wreckAll

Quote:
Originally Posted by musHA
Wreck you also need to chill because in 2k5 you was garbage and I also beat you in 2k8. So calm down there almighty one.
sure mushy, im sure you did. trying to make a figment of ure imagination ure claim to fame but sorry kid, nice try.

3-2 a glitch. LOL. where are you people from?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 11:32 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

What is the DLine glitch and Field Goal glitch?

The 3-2 defense isn't a glitch. But taking advantage of a fault in the game that makes the 3-2 defense effective against any offense is cheesing. Even if you have to start a thread saying you are a "sim baller" and the best of all time.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:50 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

There is a point here. The 3-2 defense, like the nickel, is inordinately effective against the run in this game. It's not technically cheezing, but it is taking conscious advantage of a flaw in the game and using it to advantage. I suppose I'd call that an integrity issue, if anything. If it's not an issue, why run it all game? Because it works so well--too well, in fact, just like the screen pass and the deep out with a rocket armed quarterback.

Sim ballers recognize this and will use plays and sets when realistically appropriate. I will use a screen a game if I'm getting 5-2 blitzed all the time, but I won't even consider throwing a deep out unless it's done to me first.

Different strokes for different folks, but those are my two cents.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:09 PM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
There is a point here. The 3-2 defense, like the nickel, is inordinately effective against the run in this game. It's not technically cheezing, but it is taking conscious advantage of a flaw in the game and using it to advantage. I suppose I'd call that an integrity issue, if anything. If it's not an issue, why run it all game? Because it works so well--too well, in fact, just like the screen pass and the deep out with a rocket armed quarterback.

Sim ballers recognize this and will use plays and sets when realistically appropriate. I will use a screen a game if I'm getting 5-2 blitzed all the time, but I won't even consider throwing a deep out unless it's done to me first.

Different strokes for different folks, but those are my two cents.
First of all, who ever made that assumption is not playing with all his marbles.

second, I started using it for the extra defender for the passing game, which as you might or might not know is a bit lubricated.

And whoever assumed that it is a problem, is a moron!

first I've ever heard of someone making a whole damn formation a GLITCH.
Old 08-14-2008, 05:15 PM   #29
MVP

yamabushi's Arena

OVR: 37

Ignore List is there anything you cant do?

Last edited by yamabushi; 08-14-2008 at 05:17 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckONE
First of all, who ever made that assumption is not playing with all his marbles.

second, I started using it for the extra defender for the passing game, which as you might or might not know is a bit lubricated.

I'm unclear about the intention and direction of this post, wreckone? Are you responding to me, to someone I'm responding to, or something else altogether? If you can clarify this for me I'll be able to better understand your position and engage you in this conversation.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #31
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckONE

Everyon has made that assumption that the 3-2 dime defense has a distinct advantage over a team loaded in Jacks or other formation.

Actually the first person to alert me to this on this board was LBZ.

Then some one did it to me in a game and I was able to use it against others, clearly there is a weakness in the game that makes a 6 DB formation be able to slow down the run against a formation with 3 TE's and 2 Backs.

If anyone thinks that should happen on a regular basis is not playing with all their marbles and is a complete and total MORON!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 01:42 PM   #32
Rookie

Thumbs down Re: Wreck1wreckAll

Sorry guys, wrong forums. I didnt realize that only ******s dwelled here.

Peace, Idiots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »