Home

Old 10-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Speed

So I was bored today and I decided to test the difference in speed between James Lofton, Drew Pearson, and Alvin Harper just to see how much faster a gold tiered speedburner is then a bronze one.
I went into practice and ran a hail mary from my own ten with all 3 recievers lined up next to each other, and ran the play a few times watching the replay each time after and the results were pretty consistent. I first looked at when they reached midfield so they had run abour 42 yards and as Lofton broke the 50 Pearson was roughly a yard and a half behind him while Harper was just under 3 yards behind Lofton. I then checked again as Lofton crossed the 30 (they all stopped running around the 25) And the results were pretty much the same as pearson was just under 2 yards behind him while Harper was about 3 and 1/4 yards behind Lofton. Also one thing I noticed was that most of the seperation occured early on as by the 20 yard line (12 yards into the race) Lofton had already gained over a yard on Pearson and over 2 on Harper.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Speed

That's a pretty good find there. I've done that with some of my generics in a league just so I could test out who would be best for whatever small rolls I gave them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »