Home

2K...Make this Football game and you're set...

This is a discussion on 2K...Make this Football game and you're set... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2008, 04:29 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
2K...Make this Football game and you're set...

a fully adjustable, football game that we can create! we create the players (and coaches), import images, create the teams, set teams, confences, satdiums, EVERYTHING! even creat the name o our league, no NFL ties some we can do what ever. man, this game would be a ballers dream. the mods out there would have a field day with this. yes it would be alot of work, at first for some but once the core rosters are developed, we're set. just call it 2K Football, "it's your league"...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2008, 04:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: 2K...Make this Football game and you're set...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whaaaazuuuuup
a fully adjustable, football game that we can create! we create the players (and coaches), import images, create the teams, set teams, confences, satdiums, EVERYTHING! even creat the name o our league, no NFL ties some we can do what ever. man, this game would be a ballers dream. the mods out there would have a field day with this. yes it would be alot of work, at first for some but once the core rosters are developed, we're set. just call it 2K Football, "it's your league"...
Hey they haven't announced All-Pro 2K10 so maybe they might do this plus who hasn't thought of this?
Old 11-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

yea not that new of an idea but slap a 29.99 or 19.99 price tag on it you would be suprised just how well it would sell.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:03 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
yea not that new of an idea but slap a 29.99 or 19.99 price tag on it you would be suprised just how well it would sell.
Not really there's a ton of stat whores that would easily buy this I know my brother would instantly at $60
Old 11-16-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
... to the hardcore. Maybe. I don't think most of the people that buy the game are willing to take a ton of time customizing it. NBA2K9 has a ton of customization options, and you see some people crying that they have to adjust it at all. The base game would have to be appealing to the masses, period. The hardcore crowd is way to fickle to cater a game to imo. Many jumped on APF for everywhere it was lacking; now years later it's getting praised for some of it's many positives - years too late obviously. I'd love to see 2K take another crack at making another football game, but don't blame them in the least if they choose not to pursue making one.

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
... to the hardcore. Maybe. I don't think most of the people that buy the game are willing to take a ton of time customizing it.
I agree. Something that deep, most general fans of the genre will just buy the game, then wait for someone else to complete the game and download them later.
Old 11-17-2008, 02:58 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Depends on how much it takes to develop the game. I want a football game as bad as the next person, but its just not in the books right now.

People just have to hold out and not buy Madden. Wait for their sales to stale out and something may happen. It may not even be 2K that tries to make a sim game. never know.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:26 AM   #8
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

whatever 2k put out I'll by it because they havent disappointed me yet.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »