Home

Thoughts on Manual Blitzes?

This is a discussion on Thoughts on Manual Blitzes? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2009, 09:45 AM   #41
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Thoughts on Manual Blitzes?

I think you need to worm your way back to whatever hole you came from. Your posts are nonsense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I think you need to worm your way back to whatever hole you came from. Your posts are nonsense.
ive been around since 2k3....even 2k on dreamcast(dricas)
i speak the sim bible. any other way is a waste of time.
if i wanted to play men who play like 15 year old kids id buy madden. the 2k community has always been about respect & sim.
seems like this new breed that came since 2k8 is the "madden breed" and anything goes.

-The Sim God
Old 01-14-2009, 10:20 AM   #43
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sim God
if i wanted to play men who play like 15 year old kids id buy madden. the 2k community has always been about respect & sim.
seems like this new breed that came since 2k8 is the "madden breed" and anything goes.

-The Sim God
Then go back to 'Dricas"
Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 AM   #44
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:

-The Sim God
I doubt anyone cares about your internet accolades or the crayon-filled pages of your sim bible. I suppose your opponents should put down the controller on defense because anything outside of letting you do whatever you want is cheese. You're dealing with mostly grown men in this forum. We manage to play great games without your divine leadership.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:53 AM   #45
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
its not about using 1 legend OT

ill have to then pick TWO legeng OT's cause all youll do it swap your de's and then place your manually controlled legend away from my ai controlled OT.

too bad you guys werent around for the old xbox forums for nfl 2k3-nfl 2k5.....you wouldve known whats sim within 2 games or been kicked off the boards

The problem is you simply arent as good as you claim to be.

You want your precious 4 recieving options + 6 defensive players, and cannot exist without them.

You are a fraud, and can only exist in this one element.

the best players, can play effectively with a variety of personnel and play calling styles.

I have a team with a generic QB, 2 OL's and 5 on defense, and am able to compete with anyone. I cannot beat everyone, but I am rarely out of league against anyone I play, regardless of the type of team I put on the field.

Youve probably never even tried a top level OL to notice that they make your entire line more cohesive. Youve probably never played with a legend fullback or a brick wall blocking back like Matt Snell.

If I have 1 legend OL, and someone swaps their DE, I'm thrilled, because he is on the side of my full back and it is easier to slide protect to slow him down. He has more traffic to deal with, I can get the ball out quicker, and I can rely on my stud OT to hold down the other side on his own. If someone has a strong pass rush, Im coming out in 2 back sets, even in shotgun formation.

There isnt a pass rush that I cannot handle without taking the time and care to call foramtions and plays that will allow me reasonable protection.

The defense wins sometimes, I win sometimes.

No. You are simply one of these guys who want to roll out with 4 recieving options on every play without being held responsible for protecting your passer.

There are countless of people just like you. You are nothing special at all.

Last edited by sportyguyfl31; 01-14-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2009, 11:12 AM   #46
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
I doubt anyone cares about your internet accolades or the crayon-filled pages of your sim bible. I suppose your opponents should put down the controller on defense because anything outside of letting you do whatever you want is cheese. You're dealing with mostly grown men in this forum. We manage to play great games without your divine leadership.
Pappy, professionally speaking, I'm really liking your writing of late. A very nice verbal use of "worm" earlier, and some really nice turns of phrase here. I'm especially fond of "crayon-filled pages" and the contrast between the "grown men" here and the faux divinity of the adversary.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #47
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

gap seems to work somertimes but you must send a llb to cover the week side...nickle corner blitzes seem to work okay too just back up the other corner and move up one safety to the open area...
Old 01-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #48
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
The problem is you simply arent as good as you claim to be.

You want your precious 4 recieving options + 6 defensive players, and cannot exist without them.

You are a fraud, and can only exist in this one element.

the best players, can play effectively with a variety of personnel and play calling styles.

I have a team with a generic QB, 2 OL's and 5 on defense, and am able to compete with anyone. I cannot beat everyone, but I am rarely out of league against anyone I play, regardless of the type of team I put on the field.

Youve probably never even tried a top level OL to notice that they make your entire line more cohesive. Youve probably never played with a legend fullback or a brick wall blocking back like Matt Snell.

If I have 1 legend OL, and someone swaps their DE, I'm thrilled, because he is on the side of my full back and it is easier to slide protect to slow him down. He has more traffic to deal with, I can get the ball out quicker, and I can rely on my stud OT to hold down the other side on his own. If someone has a strong pass rush, Im coming out in 2 back sets, even in shotgun formation.

There isnt a pass rush that I cannot handle without taking the time and care to call foramtions and plays that will allow me reasonable protection.

The defense wins sometimes, I win sometimes.

No. You are simply one of these guys who want to roll out with 4 recieving options on every play without being held responsible for protecting your passer.

There are countless of people just like you. You are nothing special at all.

i use 1 qb, 1rb, 2 wr & 1te for offense. ONLY 1 gold player on my custom giants team.
the same setup with NO gold offensive players on my reg team

if you only knew.

-The Sim God

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »