Home

Any word on ALL PRO 2k10???

This is a discussion on Any word on ALL PRO 2k10??? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 46
Re: Any word on ALL PRO 2k10???

I remember they announced it way before that and we thought it would be called football legends or something, but anyway we do need a new game. I want to be able to create a player for each position
Old 01-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
Oh god I just want full generic with full customization.
Won't happen. 2K/VC doesn't want to risk p*ssing off the NFL as they're hoping to get another crack at the license in the year 2025.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:15 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8
Unhappy Re: Any word on ALL PRO 2k10???

2025????

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2009, 09:11 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Barr
2025????

There abouts, give or take a decade.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:12 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

Theres a guy called Hip-Hop Gamer and his link is on N4g to watch his podcast. I have seen his link but this was the first time I watched his podcast. He says he heard from multiple sources that EA may retire the Madden name and along with it goes the NFL contract. It sounds like he is saying that the NFL contract is bound to the Madden name. He also says that there will be a APF2k9 and then after a ESPN NFL2k10. I dont know where he gets his info from or how credible he is but thats what he says.
Old 01-19-2009, 05:41 PM   #14
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
Theres a guy called Hip-Hop Gamer and his link is on N4g to watch his podcast. I have seen his link but this was the first time I watched his podcast. He says he heard from multiple sources that EA may retire the Madden name and along with it goes the NFL contract. It sounds like he is saying that the NFL contract is bound to the Madden name. He also says that there will be a APF2k9 and then after a ESPN NFL2k10. I dont know where he gets his info from or how credible he is but thats what he says.
Yeah I posted this on the NFL 2K5 board, but just for a good laugh. Unless there's some legal process I am unaware of, the NFL contract being bound to the Madden name is far beyond any rational realm known to man. Even William S. Burroughs and Carlos Castaneda think this guy is ridiculous.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:25 AM   #15
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
I sure hope you don't believe this. As much as I pray to the football gods for NFL 2k10. Do you honestly think EA will let go of their cash cow name. MADDEN is a nice size source of their income. From a business perspective that would be insane to dump the name. This is all flase I am sorry to tell you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2009, 11:40 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

"Hip-Hop Gamer" = Non-Reliable Source

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »