Home

lol, Didnt know Terry Mcdaneil played OLB before he played CB.

This is a discussion on lol, Didnt know Terry Mcdaneil played OLB before he played CB. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #1
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6
lol, Didnt know Terry Mcdaneil played OLB before he played CB.

had a lobby game today where i quit on the guy for have Tmac at olb, after the game he sent me a message asking why did i quit and i told him why, then he sent me another message saying Tmac play olb before playing cb,lol, BillG1970
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

Re: lol, Didnt know Terry Mcdaneil played OLB before he played CB.

and my second lobby game even better , played this guy that had jerome brown at center and dexter manly at guard,lol
Old 01-26-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Good ol' Bill G. He gave me one good game back in the day, but then showed his true colors the next time around. I decline his game requests on a pretty regular basis. I'm all about trying different stuff, but I don't see why you would take someone out of their natural position on the same side of the ball.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 55

I think lobby players too often look for an edge or advantage in all the wrong places. Instead of finding plays that shred defenses, or certain schemes that dominate certain plays they go and try to get an outright talent advantage in a game that attempts to neutralize that part of football. In the end it doesn't work well, so spending time getting better at playcalling and stick skills dominates in the end.

Being flexible on offense and defense is underrated. The scariest opponents are the ones who can call any play at any time and succeed with it.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:00 PM   #5
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Good ol' Bill G. He gave me one good game back in the day, but then showed his true colors the next time around. I decline his game requests on a pretty regular basis. I'm all about trying different stuff, but I don't see why you would take someone out of their natural position on the same side of the ball.
Come on now at 5"10 180lbs, i dont think there would be a nfl coach that would say, put him at olb,lol, I think i played this guy like two or three times before and they were good games, but i guess he's on the darkside now,lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2009, 03:04 PM   #6
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
I think lobby players too often look for an edge or advantage in all the wrong places. Instead of finding plays that shred defenses, or certain schemes that dominate certain plays they go and try to get an outright talent advantage in a game that attempts to neutralize that part of football. In the end it doesn't work well, so spending time getting better at playcalling and stick skills dominates in the end.

Being flexible on offense and defense is underrated. The scariest opponents are the ones who can call any play at any time and succeed with it.
CK ur my scariest opponent, good stick and good play calling. im not looking forward to playing u in our league,lol
Old 01-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Lol, Terry is a hard-hitter. He's easily up there with Wilcox and Butkus.

I'm hating Jim Harbaugh more and more each game. I'm thinking about taking two qb's on one of my teams and running him at wide receiver. Hopefully he gets paralyzed going over the middle.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #8
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Lol, Terry is a hard-hitter. He's easily up there with Wilcox and Butkus.

I'm hating Jim Harbaugh more and more each game. I'm thinking about taking two qb's on one of my teams and running him at wide receiver. Hopefully he gets paralyzed going over the middle.
i like jim as a broze qb, i'll tell u one broze who sucks for me, Neil odonnell, he was so bad by the 4th q i had to put in my generic qb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »