Home

Just bought APF 2k8!!!

This is a discussion on Just bought APF 2k8!!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2009, 04:32 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Just bought APF 2k8!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
I said it was a weak/cheap tactic.Do what you want.It has been my experience like prev mentioned in other threads.I've played well over 200 gms online and anyone that has done that usually blocks the fg/xp/punt.There is no way to counter it.I guess We will just have to disagree.
Did you not look at the stats??? The stats don't lie. I am not disagreeing with you some people might be able to exploit the line and get through more often than not. But the standard rush that your average joe would do is NOT a exploit.

This is one of the beautiful things with APF I love over EA games. In EA games FG/XP are automatic no point in even touching the controller if you are trying to block it cause it will NEVER happen. In APF there is a shot at least. But yet again I am speaking from a realistic stand point, not from some abusive exploit.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #18
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Did you not look at the stats??? The stats don't lie. I am not disagreeing with you some people might be able to exploit the line and get through more often than not. But the standard rush that your average joe would do is NOT a exploit.

This is one of the beautiful things with APF I love over EA games. In EA games FG/XP are automatic no point in even touching the controller if you are trying to block it cause it will NEVER happen. In APF there is a shot at least. But yet again I am speaking from a realistic stand point, not from some abusive exploit.
You have a good point, It just makes me nervous when I see manual fg/xp movements on the d...Its like hmmmm mabe I should just go for two or,what the hell i'll just quite and play somethin else.BTW I'm not talking bout the avg joe,just my experience online.I'm sure you are str8, I will talk to "the Sim Chancellor" to get you deblacklisted..
Old 03-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROMADA 1
You have a good point, It just makes me nervous when I see manual fg/xp movements on the d...Its like hmmmm mabe I should just go for two or,what the hell i'll just quite and play somethin else.BTW I'm not talking bout the avg joe,just my experience online.I'm sure you are str8, I will talk to "the Sim Chancellor" to get you deblacklisted..
LOL

Well I don't do the whole lobby play. I think my record right now is 1-0

League play is what I do and it is always geared for pure realism if you check out the stats, rules, etc.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:43 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

How come I see people with Donavan Mcnabb and other nfl player on there roster? Are they just making these players?
Old 03-20-2009, 08:41 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelVelvet
How come I see people with Donavan Mcnabb and other nfl player on there roster? Are they just making these players?
YOu can create any player you want, but there is a limit on create a players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just played my first game and lost to the rustlers 16-13. I missed a last second field goal. How in the world do you kick the ball? Can someone explain this to me?
Old 03-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8

You hold the right stick back to snap the ball. Then you flip it forward as quickly as possible roughly 1 full second before your kicker actually kicks it. The faster you flip the stick forward, the harder the kick. The more accurate the flick forward (i.e. you don't move it up and to the right or left, just along the Y axis), the more accurate the kick. Practice mode helps to get the timing down.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:54 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelVelvet
Just played my first game and lost to the rustlers 16-13. I missed a last second field goal. How in the world do you kick the ball? Can someone explain this to me?
it may be just me, but i love the kicking in APF. Once you know what you are doing, then you can appreciate it. I know there are a few times, where i had the greasy finger attempt. Trying to eat chicken or ribs and playing APF is a bad idea. lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »