Home

My appreciation

This is a discussion on My appreciation within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33
My appreciation

I'm 22 and a huge football fan. I mention my age because i didn't have the pleasure of seeing most of these guys play. Today, at the library, i picked up sporting new's 100 greatest players of all time. Reading through it, i appreciate the players of yester-year a lot more. I actually tried to make a team of the top players, but obviously they're mostly golds or not in the game. Also, i'd like to say good job to 2k. Their attributes seem consistent with what was written about them. Just thought I'd share that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: My appreciation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
I'm 22 and a huge football fan. I mention my age because i didn't have the pleasure of seeing most of these guys play. Today, at the library, i picked up sporting new's 100 greatest players of all time. Reading through it, i appreciate the players of yester-year a lot more. I actually tried to make a team of the top players, but obviously they're mostly golds or not in the game. Also, i'd like to say good job to 2k. Their attributes seem consistent with what was written about them. Just thought I'd share that.
This game got me into the history of the game a lot more as well. I went back and watched NFL Films highlights of some of these guys to see what systems they played in and really grew to appreciate some of their accomplishments.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: My appreciation

I'm finding the same thing, I am interested in finding new players (specifically former Redskins) and am discovering all sorts of interesting things about football history.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »