Home

ˇYa Basta!

This is a discussion on ˇYa Basta! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2009, 12:44 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 89
Re: ˇYa Basta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lankylegz89
Hitman is possibly my favorite 2k player. Him and Kasey. I love them both. They both make the most sense to me. They play fair but don't take this whole cheese thing overboard like some people. They don't tell other people how to play the game even though they ACTUALLY know what their talking about when it comes to football. All they want is a fair game.

I had to quit the game though. It became too easy and playing the same 10 guys over and over was getting boring.

If its soo easy, why havent you ever won a known sim league championship?

Also, your more then welcome to take a shot at my 90's Bills team. I am undefeated with them, but I don't know if that would be "boring" for you...
Old 05-27-2009, 01:08 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was about to win one but the leader kicked me out for beating him so he could win. I have heard he does that to a lot of people in his leagues that are better than him. Oh well, I don't care. Leagues don't prove how good you are. The only way to tell that is to play each other with your best team. And even then you have to play each other several times to determine who is the best since the game will completely screw you some games. In the NFL sim leagues some teams get the short end of the stick the way they are designed. For example since this game caters to Gold WR's and HB so much... a NFL team that doesn't have worthy Gold WR or HB is at a disadvantage. Especially since the settings are pre-patched. Therefore I don't play leagues. I have played the winners of leagues several times. Just not playing in the league itself.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:12 PM   #19
Banned

Quote:
I was about to win one but the leader kicked me out for beating him so he could win. I have heard he does that to a lot of people in his leagues that are better than him. Oh well, I don't care. Leagues don't prove how good you are. The only way to tell that is to play each other with your best team. And even then you have to play each other several times to determine who is the best since the game will completely screw you some games. In the NFL sim leagues some teams get the short end of the stick the way they are designed. For example since this game caters to Gold WR's and HB so much... a NFL team that doesn't have worthy Gold WR or HB is at a disadvantage. Especially since the settings are pre-patched. Therefore I don't play leagues. I have played the winners of leagues several times. Just not playing in the league itself.
Please tell me you are referring to tjspeaks?

But I understand your point, pre patch games can be frustrating, but leagues are fun because of the stats, rankings, playoffs, and ext.

But I really am looking for someone to beat me with my 90's Bills teams and if you think you can do it lets play...
Old 05-27-2009, 01:26 PM   #20
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballSchemer
Please tell me you are referring to tjspeaks?
Nope me, and to date he's the only person that was ever removed from one of my leagues (there were a lot of people I lost to in those leagues, you weren't removed 'becuse you won'. Your do anything to win attitude didn't match the Sim/Sportmanship of the league, and that's all there was to it). That was nearly two years ago. He seems oblivious to how he treats others and doesn't want to take responsibility for his own actions. So far roughly 80% of lankey's posts have been directed towards me in one fashion or another on this site. Looks like he created the account just to harrass, not to be part of the community. It's the reason he ended up getting banned on the other sites. For his actions and continual harrassment. Like I said Lankey, grow up and move on. How someone can remain so bitter for nearly two years is beyond me.

Last edited by Valdarez; 05-27-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:28 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballSchemer

But I really am looking for someone to beat me with my 90's Bills teams and if you think you can do it lets play...
I want a crack at that team with either my '84 Cardinals or my ACQB3 Boulder Bees. Or you can just wait till Week 3 when Johnny U and the Crew will serve it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Been banned from one site and that was by you. And we both know why . Anyway, I wasn't talking about you so please, stop harrassing me! It's like you follow me around every where I go. Who keeps track of percentages of posts made about someone? LOL and you tell me to grow up? hahaha!

Schember, I'll play your bills team.

Last edited by Lankylegz89; 05-27-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdarez
Nope me, and to date he's the only person that was ever removed from one of my leagues. That was nearly two years ago. He's seems oblivious to how he treats others and doesn't want to take responsibility for his own actions. So far roughly 80% of lankey's posts have been directed towards me in one fashion or another on this site. Looks like he created the account just to harrass, not to be part of the community. It's the reason he ended up getting banned on the other sites. For his actions and continual harrassment. Like I said Lankey, grow up and move on. How someone can remain so bitter for nearly two years is beyond me.
If this was true tjspeaks, leeroysjenkins, and number1killah5 would of been banned a year ago from all the harassing they do on 2sports.

Explain how I can post astrics ******* or tell 2k to step up there game and get banned for months, while leeroy can post inappropriate pictures which include full words that are censorsed and not a thing happen???

Thats why I don't post there anymore, its a run down site with bad management that plays favorites to the jerks of the forums...
Old 05-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #24
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Been banned from one site and that was by you. And we both know why . Anyway, I wasn't talking about you so please, stop harrassing me! It's like you follow me around every where you go.

Schember, I'll play your bills team.
You were finally perma-banned for posting a nude picture of a fat man claiming he was me. So yeah, we do both know why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »