Home

Think 2k11 is possible?

This is a discussion on Think 2k11 is possible? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 03:06 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Think 2k11 is possible?

i really hope they stay away from using the "legends" i would rather have a generic game where i can customize each team each player and just make all the teams mimic each nfl team.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:24 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 8

2K8 would still be selling right now if they dropped the "2k" after all pro football, and updated/patched/tweaked/and released new legends.

I know the console-platform limits patches/updates (for god knows what reason), but, take any good pc game for example, and the best ones are still very active years after release. And the developer supports them with patches/updates/downloadable content (mostly free DLC unless ofcourse, it's EA; they charge for everything).
Old 06-11-2009, 02:11 AM   #35
MVP

OVR: 10

i think backbreaker gave it to 2k already with the animations and what not yeah 2k just sit around dont make anymore good games like you use too! man i use to freaking swear by 2k now i am just watever

apf= good start (never agian probably)

nba2k9= (flop)

nhl2k= wth happen?

mlb2k= patches and more patches - decent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2009, 03:46 AM   #36
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

This is the problem right now. This just a rumor right now.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:50 AM   #37
Pro

OVR: 4

Seems unlikely, but what if the IT guy is actually talking about a UFL (United Football League) football game for next year? If you heard "2K football game" you'd think of APF 2K11, but maybe it will be UFL2K11 instead?

Reaching? Probably, and I'd actually prefer an APF 2K11 with wide open custom options rather than a UFL game if the truth be told. I'd be estatic to have either game though, or any version of a football game that 2K wants to do.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:44 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
What are they afraid of. Man APF 2k8 is the best football game out right now, but there are very few people online. Maybe they should allow someone to update the generic rosters atleast and add more teams.
That the developing studio that is VIsual Concepts is making 3 games right now NBA, MLB and NHL.

I just dont think they have the time honestly. The Bigs is developed by Blue Castle I beleive. They shut down Kush as they needed to badly. Top Spin is developed by Pan Am games? i dont know where they are located at. I think australia. Anyways, i want a game just like everyone else. lol
Old 06-12-2009, 03:47 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaFalconFan
i think backbreaker gave it to 2k already with the animations and what not yeah 2k just sit around dont make anymore good games like you use too! man i use to freaking swear by 2k now i am just watever

apf= good start (never agian probably)

nba2k9= (flop)

nhl2k= wth happen?

mlb2k= patches and more patches - decent.
NBA2K9 was actually a top 10 selling game for each console last month. Yep, tahts right 8 months after the game was released. Thats not a flop. lol

Does it have issue... sure does, just like any other game.

MLB i cant argue with anyone there. It has potential, but it had serious lack of polish.

NHL was pretty solid. It just didnt have the features everyone wanted, but going to a new studio and starting from scratch, i can see why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »