Home

Generic Info that is being asked about A LOT...

This is a discussion on Generic Info that is being asked about A LOT... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-24-2011, 03:37 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Generic Info that is being asked about A LOT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolan33
So forgive me if im wrong ,but hex editing and finns editor has finally put this debate to rest. Generics are all the same.
Generics may all have the same ratings but they certainly dont play the same. They have different body types and i believe that makes them play different. The Generics on the computer teams have higher ratings than ones that we can use
Old 04-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJx79x
Generics may all have the same ratings but they certainly dont play the same. They have different body types and i believe that makes them play different. The Generics on the computer teams have higher ratings than ones that we can use
LMAO will this nonsense ever end? Terry Supernaw plays no better than any other coverage corner. The ONLY difference in a player at a certain positions ratings from another is a minimal difference in the 3 types of generics you can choose. Whatever catagory you choose, they are all identical. The only and I repeat ONLY thing that makes them player different are leadership bonuses you may have on their side of the ball, and simply the other legends playing so well they it helps them. The proof is in the numbers. There is no depth to the generics. End of story.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
LMAO will this nonsense ever end? Terry Supernaw plays no better than any other coverage corner. The ONLY difference in a player at a certain positions ratings from another is a minimal difference in the 3 types of generics you can choose. Whatever catagory you choose, they are all identical. The only and I repeat ONLY thing that makes them player different are leadership bonuses you may have on their side of the ball, and simply the other legends playing so well they it helps them. The proof is in the numbers. There is no depth to the generics. End of story.
Really???

Really???

I think the story continues. If you take the time to investigate a lot of these generics you will see not only height and weight differences but body builds are key.

There are Generic QB's with Fat builds, CB's with fat builds and so on.

But I digress since you said end of story

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
the proof is not in the numbers. there is alot about the game that YOU and alot of us dont understandd. Chris Warren and Billy sims have the exact same Number ratings but play completely different and the same goes for alot of players so the same could be for Generics. Your opinion doesnt have to be the only one and honestly you are in the minority for how you feel.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #53
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I agree that generics still seem to play differently even though their ratings are all the same.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:03 PM   #54
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
I agree that generics still seem to play differently even though their ratings are all the same.
Maybe it's very much like the NFL. Right situation, right time, and a guy "gets it." Bad situation, bad timing, and he's a bust. Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 05-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

So now that the editor has allowed the ratings files to be viewed, is it really the case the generics are virtually indistinguishable from a ratings perspective?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Generics are all rated the same.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »