Home

Any reason to choose "Sack Master"?

This is a discussion on Any reason to choose "Sack Master"? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-04-2009, 02:39 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Any reason to choose "Sack Master"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
I love Randy White but I think a BIG reason he is good is because of his Swim move and his Clutch attributes not his Sack Master. Deacon I have never had success with unfortunately and I believe it is because he has no move.

The best Attributes for getting to the QB IMO are...

Swim
Clutch
Quick Feet
Pass Rush Bonus
Speed Burner

If I could use the Swim move that would be my D-Line.
Randy White doesn't have sack master. Clutch, Quick Feet, Swim, and Pass Rush Bonus. I was just stating the 2 guys I've seen take over games at the highest ratio. I did use them a fair amount so maybe I missed some other guys.

I did use Bethea and Hampton both extensively and I do like them a lot, but being silvers I don't think they are better than the gold DL. Bethea annihilates run block and balanced generics, but Pass block and even bronzes hold him down well. He is also below average against the run for a silver tier DL IMO. Hampton seemed streaky to me, but when he was hot he could really cause a ruckus.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 10-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Randy White doesn't have sack master. Clutch, Quick Feet, Swim, and Pass Rush Bonus. I was just stating the 2 guys I've seen take over games at the highest ratio. I did use them a fair amount so maybe I missed some other guys.

I did use Bethea and Hampton both extensively and I do like them a lot, but being silvers I don't think they are better than the gold DL. Bethea annihilates run block and balanced generics, but Pass block and even bronzes hold him down well. He is also below average against the run for a silver tier DL IMO. Hampton seemed streaky to me, but when he was hot he could really cause a ruckus.
That sentence could be used on just about any D-Lineman in APF lol. I like Bethea and Hampton better since they are cheaper and do as much damage IMO as the Golds.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:30 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sackmaster actually helps your player to zero in on the ball carrier,not just the qb.It is hard to evade a player with sackmaster.It almost magnetized your player to the qb.try it you'll see what I am talking about.Sackmaster makes a HUGE difference.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:37 AM   #20
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert54
Sackmaster actually helps your player to zero in on the ball carrier,not just the qb.It is hard to evade a player with sackmaster.It almost magnetized your player to the qb.try it you'll see what I am talking about.Sackmaster makes a HUGE difference.
you must have had a comment about My quote...you have to move the type below the brackets to reply with your own message.
Old 03-17-2024, 11:34 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Can't agree here.

Gimme: Randy White at DT.

At DE: Deacon Jones.

Those guys dominate all facets of their position.. as they should. They are golds.
LOL all gold D-Linemen are good for in this game is getting double teamed and not producing stats (the most annoying thing is when you have a gold D-Lineman and the CPU shifts their entire protection to the side of the gold D-Lineman making it harder for your entire line to get pressure).

FACT: Bethea subbed in as a 3 technique DT is the best D-Lineman in the game (and he doesn't have to worry about weird protection shifts since he's a silver). Give me Bethea along with Lem Barney, Terry McDaniel, Clyde Simmons and Otis Wilson. I’ll spend my golds on receivers you can’t cover and cook you all day long. You won’t be able to keep up with Bethea in your backfield the entire game lmao.

Last edited by topdowninvestor2023; 04-08-2024 at 04:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »