Home

Roster file for ps3

This is a discussion on Roster file for ps3 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2009, 03:04 AM   #1
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17
Roster file for ps3

I don't know if this is possible, but can any of u guy post a roster file/uniform code for the patriots. I can't seem to get the uniform code to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: Roster file for ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
I don't know if this is possible, but can any of u guy post a roster file/uniform code for the patriots. I can't seem to get the uniform code to work.
You can get uniform codes and more for the PS3 on my site. Click the following links for my gaming site...

http://www.game-seekers.com/ps3-chea...butes-t77.html

http://www.game-seekers.com/tips-strategies-t10.html

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
Pro

Mr_Riddick's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN
You can get uniform codes and more for the PS3 on my site. Click the following links for my gaming site...

http://www.game-seekers.com/ps3-chea...butes-t77.html

do i have to register to download the file. Its not showing.
Old 10-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
do i have to register to download the file. Its not showing.
I don't have the file there and I have not ever used since I don't have a PS3. Just follow the instructions that are posted on how to use it. If my links are not showing than yes you probably have to register. I tried to make it public but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM   #5
Rookie

SteelCityChamp's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Not one single link on this page works or is linked to anything related to APF 2K8. I think you may need to update your links, dude.
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers
CBB - NC Tarheels
Bundesliga - FC Bayern Munich
MLS - Seattle Sounders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityChamp
Not one single link on this page works or is linked to anything related to APF 2K8. I think you may need to update your links, dude.
I just checked my site and all Guest have read access only. You can't make a post but you should be able to read it.

Here is some info you guys are asking for. Much more on the site than this...

Here are some helpful links.

http://www.sportsgamer.com/all_pro_football_players/ <-- Link to APF Player abilities

http://www.2kfootballstrategy.com/mo..._Team_Packages <-- College Uniform Codes

http://www.2kfootballstrategy.com/mo..._Team_Packages <-- NFL Uniform Codes

http://www.2kfootballstrategy.com/mo...eId=Game_Rules <-- SIM Rules

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showt...160958&page=57 <-- More NFL & College Uniform Codes

In game adjustments that are not in your manual:

1. Defensive Hot Routing for secondary personal only - You hold down the " RB " button and press your right ananlog stick in the direction you want your defender to now cover in a zone. Example..... If you have someone running a post pattern with the TE all game long and your safties are not covering it correctly than you might want to hot route your safety to the middle zone instead of there normal deep zone. If I want my SS to cover in the middle I would hit the " RB " button, press " Y " button, and flick my right analog stick left to cover the middle zone instead of his normal deep zone.

2. Defensive Hot Routing for LB's and DE - Same thing as above but you use the " LB " button. If you play a zone where your DT, DE or both drop in to coverage and you don't want them to because you want them to blitz also than you highlight those players with your player cursor and press both LB & RB buttons at the same time. This will now redirect them to blitz like everyone else.

3. If you want to hot route a blitz - Do the same things as above but use your D pad to press in the direction you want them to blitz. If you press back on your D pad they will do a delayed blitz.

4. Secondary movements - If you hold down your " RB " button you could shade your secondary in/out/press/ or back up by using your right ananlog stick while holding down the " RB " button.

5. Linebacker movements - Same as #4 but you use the " LB " Button.

6. Flipping the direction of a play is going without flipping the whole formation - Press the " Y " button than click your right ananlog stick like a button. If you had a run going right it will now go left without any hint to the defense what you just did. Same thing with your passing routes.

7. Flipping your play to get WR routes that you cant hot route - Say you want to use a up and out pattern or a double post move for your WR on the right instead of the WR on the left. You do it by flipping the play by using the " Y " button and pressing the right analog stick like a button. Now the WR that used to have the route you wanted now has a different route. Hot route him any route you want and than hot route your RB any route you want. Now your WR on both sides will have the same route. Deadly if used right. I will break this down in a simpler form since I didnt understand how this worked when I tried it either.

7a. You come out 4 wide with a double post, fade, or up and out route for only 1 of your WR's on the outside. You would like to have this route for both WR on the outside but know it can't be done with normal hot routing.

7b. You press " Y " Button than click your right ananlog stick like a button. Now your WR that had the Double move that was on the right side now has a different route but your WR on the left side now has the Double move.

7c. To get your WR on the right to get his Double post move back with out your WR on the left side not losing it you must do this. Hot route the WR on the right to any route you want ( This will show you the route you just hot routed to ) and than hot route your RB to any route also. As soon as you hot route your RB your WR on the right will now go back to his original route which was the Double post move. If you want you can still hot route your RB a different route or your slot WR's something else also and it will not effect your WR's on the outside. The WR's will still have there Double Post routes. this will work with any route you want.

8. Hot Routing your WR/TE/FB/RB - Flick your right analog stick in the direction you want your player to go and click the button that coordinates with that player.

9. Defensive lineman special moves - To use a special move that your Defensive lineman have like Club, Rip, Swim, or Bull rush than use these buttons to perform each one.

9a. Club - Hold down " A " button to charge up and than use the Left Trigger to perform the Club move.

9b. Swim - Same as above but you use the Right Trigger.

9c. Spin - Same as above but you use the Right Bumper.

9d. Rip - Same as above but you use the Left Bumper.

9e. Bull Rush - Same as above but after you charge you tap " A " button as fast as you can.

10. Fake Formation Shifts - Go to a formation you want to fake your in and press the Right Trigger. Pick the real play and formation like normal. When you come to the line of scrimmage it will have your fake formation in it. You press " A " when you want to come out of your fake formation and show your true formation. Note: This take time so leave some time on the clock for yourself because you can not hike the ball until your true formation is shown and lined up correctly.

If you of anymore helpful hints that the manual left out please post them so everyone has the same opportunity to win in this game.

Ok I have uploaded it download it from this link and follow my instructions:

http://files.filefront.com/PS3+allpr.../fileinfo.html

1. First unzip the file
2. When you unzip it there will be a folder "PS3" with a bunch of stuff in it
3. Copy the folder "PS3" on your usb flash drive or whatever you are using to put it on your ps3 ( I used my psp )
4. When its connected to your ps3, go to the Xross Media Bar and go to Game>Saved Data Utility
5. At the very top of the list inside saved data utility should be your storage medium. when I had my psp hooked up in usb mode, it appeared at the top of the list.
6. Go inside the storage medium (hit X or whatever) and inside there you should see my all pro profile.
7. With my all pro profile highlighted, push triangle and hit copy. I think from there it should put it on your hard drive

Now its on your hard drive so now go start up all pro 2k8.

8. Move the right stick to open the 2k menu (ya u already knew that)
9. Go to Features>User Profile
10. You'll see your profile on the 1st controller slot then probably a bunch of
11. Push X and it will say 'Select User Profile Option' and select Load
12. It will tell you its going to overwrite your user profile, are you sure? Hit yes it doesnt really overwrite it
13. Now it shows all the all pro profiles on your hard drive in XMB style. Go to mine, Its called Donny, And load it.
14. Go to features>trophy room. you should see all 50 trophies there and a msg will pop up saying 'Congratulations Donny! You're an All Pro! You're better then O.J., Singletary, Elway, etc etc blah blah 5 ability caps'
15. Now go to teams and create or edit a player and it should let you create with 5 abilities.

Ok well my ps3 friends try this and hopefully it works, sorry I dont know about xbox guys, Im pretty sure the trophies are tied to your guys accounts so I don't know what to do there.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 11-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

In game adjustments that are not in your manual:

1. Defensive Hot Routing for secondary personal only - You hold down the " RB " button and press your right ananlog stick in the direction you want your defender to now cover in a zone. Example..... If you have someone running a post pattern with the TE all game long and your safties are not covering it correctly than you might want to hot route your safety to the middle zone instead of there normal deep zone. If I want my SS to cover in the middle I would hit the " RB " button, press " Y " button, and flick my right analog stick left to cover the middle zone instead of his normal deep zone.

2. Defensive Hot Routing for LB's and DE - Same thing as above but you use the " LB " button. If you play a zone where your DT, DE or both drop in to coverage and you don't want them to because you want them to blitz also than you highlight those players with your player cursor and press both LB & RB buttons at the same time. This will now redirect them to blitz like everyone else.

3. If you want to hot route a blitz - Do the same things as above but use your D pad to press in the direction you want them to blitz. If you press back on your D pad they will do a delayed blitz.

4. Secondary movements - If you hold down your " RB " button you could shade your secondary in/out/press/ or back up by using your right ananlog stick while holding down the " RB " button.

5. Linebacker movements - Same as #4 but you use the " LB " Button.

6. Flipping the direction of a play is going without flipping the whole formation - Press the " Y " button than click your right ananlog stick like a button. If you had a run going right it will now go left without any hint to the defense what you just did. Same thing with your passing routes.

7. Flipping your play to get WR routes that you cant hot route - Say you want to use a up and out pattern or a double post move for your WR on the right instead of the WR on the left. You do it by flipping the play by using the " Y " button and pressing the right analog stick like a button. Now the WR that used to have the route you wanted now has a different route. Hot route him any route you want and than hot route your RB any route you want. Now your WR on both sides will have the same route. Deadly if used right. I will break this down in a simpler form since I didnt understand how this worked when I tried it either.

7a. You come out 4 wide with a double post, fade, or up and out route for only 1 of your WR's on the outside. You would like to have this route for both WR on the outside but know it can't be done with normal hot routing.

7b. You press " Y " Button than click your right ananlog stick like a button. Now your WR that had the Double move that was on the right side now has a different route but your WR on the left side now has the Double move.

7c. To get your WR on the right to get his Double post move back with out your WR on the left side not losing it you must do this. Hot route the WR on the right to any route you want ( This will show you the route you just hot routed to ) and than hot route your RB to any route also. As soon as you hot route your RB your WR on the right will now go back to his original route which was the Double post move. If you want you can still hot route your RB a different route or your slot WR's something else also and it will not effect your WR's on the outside. The WR's will still have there Double Post routes. this will work with any route you want.

8. Hot Routing your WR/TE/FB/RB - Flick your right analog stick in the direction you want your player to go and click the button that coordinates with that player.

9. Defensive lineman special moves - To use a special move that your Defensive lineman have like Club, Rip, Swim, or Bull rush than use these buttons to perform each one.

9a. Club - Hold down " A " button to charge up and than use the Left Trigger to perform the Club move.

9b. Swim - Same as above but you use the Right Trigger.

9c. Spin - Same as above but you use the Right Bumper.

9d. Rip - Same as above but you use the Left Bumper.

9e. Bull Rush - Same as above but after you charge you tap " A " button as fast as you can.

10. Fake Formation Shifts - Go to a formation you want to fake your in and press the Right Trigger. Pick the real play and formation like normal. When you come to the line of scrimmage it will have your fake formation in it. You press " A " when you want to come out of your fake formation and show your true formation. Note: This take time so leave some time on the clock for yourself because you can not hike the ball until your true formation is shown and lined up correctly.

If you of anymore helpful hints that the manual left out please post them so everyone has the same opportunity to win in this game.
Now thats some useful stuff, any chance you could translate to PS3?

Thanks again
Old 11-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenWire
Now thats some useful stuff, any chance you could translate to PS3?

Thanks again
Don't have a PS3 so I have no clue how the buttons translate from 360 to PS3.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »