Home

Looking to start a PS-3 NFL league or be a part of an existing league

This is a discussion on Looking to start a PS-3 NFL league or be a part of an existing league within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2010, 03:39 PM   #169
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Looking to start a PS-3 NFL league or be a part of an existing league

I am available these times this weekend (all times are central time zone) friday: from 5:30 pm - 11:55 pm Saturday: from 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm and then from 8:30 pm - 111:55 pm. Sunday I could play one game between 3:15 - 5 pm. and if anyone could play monday, let us know. I also suggest we plau on FAST speed - it makes the game run smoother. thanks and pm me or i will be on the psn at 5 pm central.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:44 AM   #170
Banned

hope your both doing well. my pic for sunday is saints - 31 colts - 27 I got my headset today and may have a chance at getting one or two more people in our league. if not this season, then next season. take it easy
Old 02-07-2010, 08:58 AM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 5

I don't think we can add people while in season play, but that will be great for next season. My pick is Colts-27 Saints-21. I probably won't be able to play Sunday(check after Super Bowl), but I'll be available Monday night at 9pm cent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 03:18 AM   #172
Banned

Talking Re: Looking to start a PS-3 NFL league or be a part of an existing league

I go the idea to get 2 more people that will play in the league and we should create all 32 teams. I think TecmoZack don't want to play in our league - maybe I am wrong about this. I say we could finish our league between us and at the same time take 30-40 days to create the rest of the nfl teams. This is a big undertaking. But I know that we are equals when it comes to our ability levels. We both have our lives and responsibilities - but i think we should try this. We have 6 months until 2010 preseason starts - Madden will probably be a piece of **** and we could start our league in late-march and finish it in late-august. I do not think any one has tried this before on these threads of forum. Let me know what you think. We can take our time and go at the pace that is best for us. If we played 2 - 4 games per week - we could even sim some of the games as long as we get stats for those game. Your probably the only person I have found that might care too do this. Even though we are adults - it is great to remember that we can still be a kid sometimes .... thanks

Last edited by Hypostatic; 02-08-2010 at 03:21 AM. Reason: messed up
Old 02-08-2010, 08:52 AM   #173
Rookie

OVR: 5

I would possibly want to try this during the summer months. I have summers off work, so that would be a perfect time to undertake this project. Then we could kick off our league in September when the NFL does! I'll be available tonight at 9 pm cent to play. See ya tonight!
Old 02-09-2010, 11:35 PM   #174
Banned

Icon14 Re: Looking to start a PS-3 NFL league or be a part of an existing league

on fg's - I have always it is better to be a bit early than too late - the timing between offline and online kicking is different. You have to be a bit quicker online. And if I were you, go to the substitution screen and put Vernon Davis in the passing formations that have no tight end. the same with dallas clark - it will open up your passing attack. Just put them in at the wr position. We can play a custom game where you can practice field goals. You outplayed me again. Those damn field goals got to me too when I first played online. Let's practice field goals on wednesday or thursday for 30 minutes if u want too. You are one of the best I have played and I am glad to have found someone to play with. Our yards were even and we both played a clean game with no turnovers. go ahead and pm me here or on the psn. hopefully play 1 or 2 total games between Friday and Sunday night. Thanks .... considering I was rolling with a gold qb and te - and you had a bronze qb - you played an excellent game - your playcalling was AWESOME and kept me on my toes

Last edited by Hypostatic; 02-10-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #175
Banned

my 1ooth post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #176
Banned

KC_Classic7807's Arena

OVR: 11

I'll join my PSN is KC_Classic7807 yo i cant play madden any more its too unrealistic

We gotta make this leauge fun!
So we need alot of people to join!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »