Home

ANYONE WANT IN A CAP NFL LEAGUE - WE ARE SIM AND LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS

This is a discussion on ANYONE WANT IN A CAP NFL LEAGUE - WE ARE SIM AND LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 05:42 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Icon14 ANYONE WANT IN A CAP NFL LEAGUE - WE ARE SIM AND LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS

THIS IS ONLY PS-3

Let me know if your interested. pm me or friend me at HypostaticUnion on the PSN. If their is interest, I will give u the details. thanks and have fun fellas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #2
MVP

sb24's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: ANYONE WANT IN A CAP NFL LEAGUE - WE ARE SIM AND LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS

Dont you already have 3-4 threads about this? Not to mention you bring it up in almost every post you make in this forum.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sb24
Dont you already have 3-4 threads about this? Not to mention you bring it up in almost every post you make in this forum.
Yea, you really need to lay off promoting your league. It's one thing to have a single thread dedicated to it, but to have 4 threads and posts in almost every other thread is just absurd. The online community for APF isn't very big anymore, especially on PS3 (where it wasn't very big to begin with), so it's unlikely that you'll get more than 3-4 people who would want to be in a league.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 6
Post Re: ANYONE WANT IN A CAP NFL LEAGUE - WE ARE SIM AND LOOKING FOR GOOD PLAYERS

SO YOU BOTH WANT IN THE LEAGUE !!!!!!!!! AWESOME !!!!! I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM GONNA POST SEVERAL MORE THREADS ALL OVER THE INTERNET ON EVEEERRRYYY FORUM IN THE WHOLE DARN WORLD !!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME BEAV' ....... pm me soon so we can get the league going.
Old 03-08-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

Well, sb24 couldn't be in the league even if he wanted to because he's on 360, and I just don't want to be in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

Isn't the reason of operation sports to share rosters, communicate, and promote leagues, rosters, etc ? The two morons(Dianwei32 and sb24) need to quit replying to threads if they don't have any desire but to bash the thread developer. sb24-Why are you even responding if you own an Xbox 360? The thread clearly said PS3 you idiot! Dianwei32-If you have no desire to join, then why are you responding to the thread you idiot? I swear this site gets cluttered with degenerate idiots like yourselves. Respond to a thread if your going to join, and if not pm amongst yourselves of your thoughts about Hypo's league. Oh by the way Hypo, I'll join!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »