Home

best part of this game??

This is a discussion on best part of this game?? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2010, 10:17 PM   #17
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: best part of this game??

Best part of the game?

Replayability. The game hasn't even gotten close to getting old for me. I love playing APF just as much today as I did when I first bought it in 2007.
Old 04-22-2010, 10:55 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
Best part of the game?

Replayability. The game hasn't even gotten close to getting old for me. I love playing APF just as much today as I did when I first bought it in 2007.

I agree..There are still players that I havent used.

OLs and the old school HBs like Tony Canadeo, Charlie Trippi, etc.

To this day, there are players who I have NEVER played with.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:50 PM   #19
Rookie

fahrenheit's Arena

OVR: 7

You can't go wrong with the gameplay, and like many have said with OL/DL interaction really stand out. One thing I'm really enjoying is creating "all-time" teams.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:03 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
To me this is a weakness. They were so close, but not letting us scramble up the rosters for the other teams and not allowing more than 1 created team into a season really limits it. If they would have let us do these 2 things I'd be playing it a lot more than I do now.

APF is the biggest tease of a game ever. So close to being football bliss, but the ways in which they intentionally gimped it keep me going back to NCAA 06 and NFK 2k5. I'm in this endless circle between these 3 football games. It's like some kind of personal never ending h$ll that I must endure until some other football game comes to save me
Old 04-23-2010, 06:34 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
To me this is a weakness. They were so close, but not letting us scramble up the rosters for the other teams and not allowing more than 1 created team into a season really limits it. If they would have let us do these 2 things I'd be playing it a lot more than I do now.

APF is the biggest tease of a game ever. So close to being football bliss, but the ways in which they intentionally gimped it keep me going back to NCAA 06 and NFK 2k5. I'm in this endless circle between these 3 football games. It's like some kind of personal never ending h$ll that I must endure until some other football game comes to save me

Dude, I'm in total agreement with you. The only two football games that I play is NCAA 06 and NFL 2K5. To me that's the only time, both companies got it right IMO. And I never played APF mainly for the reasons you stated, I guess I might pick it up to add it to my personal h$ll
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #22
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewk
To me this is a weakness.
I see what you're saying, but for me, it's APF's gameplay that makes the replayability so good. Physics, animations, control, etc. are all superb IMO.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:38 PM   #23
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Sideline/Enzone awareness.....This makes out routes even better IMO. and is a testament to the route base passing.

The weather.....to see players slip on rainy and snowy days. The rain splash off the helmets, makes playing in bad weather really fun.

Error Punts......I actually seen this a few times, and was in complete shock. If there was error snaps and shotgun snaps...man.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Dude, I'm in total agreement with you. The only two football games that I play is NCAA 06 and NFL 2K5. To me that's the only time, both companies got it right IMO. And I never played APF mainly for the reasons you stated, I guess I might pick it up to add it to my personal h$ll
I love me some 2K5, but it is not even close to being right. SO many things that would upset me big time. It was a huge step in the right direction though and at the time, the closest thing we have seen and to this day, its the 2nd closest thing to the best we have seen as in gameplay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »