Home

JUST THINK IF NFL 2K?? WAS COMING OUT!!

This is a discussion on JUST THINK IF NFL 2K?? WAS COMING OUT!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 06:51 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
JUST THINK IF NFL 2K?? WAS COMING OUT!!

look i was just thinkin about what if EA aka eat *** lol never had the exc. license, can u guys imagine the gameplay 2k would have us playing as a standard. cuz if you ask me, madden been exc. for like what 5, 6 years and dey still havent put out a true football game. i mean could u imagine all pro football for example with better graphics ofcourse, but instead of lem barney with a interception u got derrell revis takin the ball away. or think about this, ray lewis smackin Ochocinco across the middle so hard his helmet comes off, sure it was a flag in real life, but thats real football. or how bout this, coaches yelling on the side line, players throwing water cups cause dey mad the other team scored, or pushing and shoving after a play that was intense. and the biggest problem i have with madden is that when i play with a player like donovan mcnabb, i want to feel like i am really mcnabb himself. i want to throw like him, make moves that he makes every week, even run like he does, drop back like he does, even hold the football like mcnabb does. thats the biggest problem i have with ea. its that they wont take the time to put all these kinda things in the game to make it the realest ever. instead dey just steal everything 2k does in football and basketball and make it like it was their own idea, that is so lame to me, and i know im not the only who notices that. but this is what i want you guys to do. go on youtube and watch a highlight video of any player of ur choice and juss imagine if 2k was still in the football market this is what we would be getting. real football, real tackles, real catches, real running, real blocking, real everything. to me its like ea is scared to take that step into the real world. so for now ill be praying that when the exc. license is up, 2k gets the chance to reward all of us with the football games we when missing since 2k5 was out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: JUST THINK IF NFL 2K?? WAS COMING OUT!!

I think if 2K was still around it would have pushed Madden to be better, so consumers on both ends - 2K & EA gamers - would have benefited.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 24

It would be great.....

BUT, think about this to: NHL 2k has competition, but seems EA NHL is the better product.

In fact, 2k has now gone to just the Wii this year. In essence they "gave up" trying to out-do EA.......

So while I'd love to see what 2k could do with the NFL, (Loved 2k5 myself), nothing's guaranteed that 2k wouldn't have become complacent as well......
Old 07-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

APF is still the king of all football games in terms of GAMEPLAY.

Plays better than Backbreaker, in my opinion, and Madden is just garbage when it comes to gameplay.

Only a few more years until the possibility of an NFL game from 2K Sports, hopefully.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreazy1
I think if 2K was still around it would have pushed Madden to be better, so consumers on both ends - 2K & EA gamers - would have benefited.
I agree with this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2010, 12:31 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush

Plays better than Backbreaker, in my opinion, and Madden is just garbage when it comes to gameplay.

Only a few more years until the possibility of an NFL game from 2K Sports, hopefully.
You, my friend, are a very wise man.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:44 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 10

As much as I hate Madden and EA...I would hope they'd be still around if we had 2K Back. EA would attract all the Kiddies, Majority of Cheesers,Skilless Peons, Tardchisers and other dregs of sports gaming as their bread and butter. It would atleast cut down on the job of weeding out cheesers in 2K Football.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:46 PM   #8
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush

Agree 100%! Gameplay is #1 in enjoying a sports sim to me.

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »