Home

10-10 Tie & Weather Impact, I love this game!

This is a discussion on 10-10 Tie & Weather Impact, I love this game! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-09-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
10-10 Tie & Weather Impact, I love this game!

I love this game!

Season #1: Seattle Wolves (Purple & Gold - Similar to the UW Huskies)>>

Last night my Seattle Wolves (3-1) coming off of a key win at Minnesota, 21-6, played host to (1-3) Milwaukee - last place in the Pacific Conference - North Division (Seattle, Minn., Chicago and Milwaukee are in the Pac-North).

Why do I love this game so much? Because the different player matchups and skills determine the outcome and the flow of the game. The way I had to adjust and attack Minnesota was with screens and stretch playes because of their awesomely aggressive D-Line. Milwaukee is built differently - they feature Derrick Thomas at OLB and another OLB….so I had to adjust…

One problem…THE RAIN. In a feakin' downpour, and with those two Linebackers, my running game struggled….as well as the passing game. Derrick Thomas took a brian urlacher approach and dropped deep to take away the left side of the field, but I managed to hit Jerry Rice on a 50yd 'go' to set up my only TD. Weather also played a HUGE role...and equalized the talent…turning this into a slug fest.

The Indians were able to play well enough defensively …late in the 4th the generic HB broke free for a 22 yard TD to force overtime. Neither team moved the ball in overtime and the game ended in a 10-10 tie!!! Awesome.

Here's my roster:

Gold
WR-Jerry Rice
FS-Ronnie Lott

Silver
DE-Chris Doleman
C-Dermotti Dawson
HB-Billy Sims

Bronze
HB-Christian Okoye
WR-Rocket Ismail
QB-Me (Created myself as a 6'2" speed burner qb - see pic)
T-Korey Stringer
LB-Gary Plummer
CB-Albert Lewis

Offensive philosophy is to pound the rock in the two-back system and use an efficient passing attack to generate big plays.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 26052289524_ORIG.jpg (206.7 KB, 81 views)

Last edited by NipKauf8; 11-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »