Home

How to edit All Pro Football

This is a discussion on How to edit All Pro Football within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #65
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38
Re: How to edit All Pro Football

catcatch, is there any way to confirm that the logos/colors for the team you're looking at in the hex editor are for a created team?

I switched uniform codes with my created team using the offsets you provided (1F4E20 and 1F0C50) but nothing changed on my created team when I loaded the file in game.

I wonder if my created team offsets are different than yours.

Last edited by jyoung; 01-07-2011 at 04:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2011, 06:31 PM   #66
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by wEEman33
I wonder if my created team offsets are different than yours.
That might be the case. I do think the first created team starts at a certain spot. When I messed with the uniforms, logos/color palettes I might have used a team that was my second created team (deleted the true first team). So I will check that out one more time with a team I am sure is my first created team.

However if the created teams do not start at one spot then it will be very difficult to find your team. However there is a way to do it and it actually isn't that difficult.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

My other offsets match up to ones you listed, just not the created team offset.

I only have 1 created team on the file, so they'd be in slot #1.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #68
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

I just checked and yes every time I start a new roster and create a new first team the logo/uniform code ends up starting at offset 1F4E20 and ends at offset 1F4F00. Same with the your first teams created color palette. Starts at offset 1F0C50 and ends at 1F4F00.

Since I am here I will look for the playbooks before the Rangers - Stars game starts, hopefully I find something.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:15 PM   #69
D* W*rk!

Rocky's Arena

OVR: 30

Great vid catcatch22,

Do you have any ideas where data for created/default teams are? I reckon that there must be a way to 'manipulate' the code into think that a default team is a created team and vice versa.

By doing that, hopefully we can play with default teams when we edit them.
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Old 01-08-2011, 12:17 AM   #70
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
I just checked and yes every time I start a new roster and create a new first team the logo/uniform code ends up starting at offset 1F4E20 and ends at offset 1F4F00. Same with the your first teams created color palette. Starts at offset 1F0C50 and ends at 1F4F00.

Since I am here I will look for the playbooks before the Rangers - Stars game starts, hopefully I find something.
catcatch, I managed to give the Americans the logo I had for my created team correctly, however my created green Jets uniform doesn't show up. All I see is a green tint on their default uniform.
Old 01-08-2011, 01:27 AM   #71
Or should I

catcatch22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
catcatch, I managed to give the Americans the logo I had for my created team correctly, however my created green Jets uniform doesn't show up. All I see is a green tint on their default uniform.
Did you change the logo and the color palette, or just the color palette. You have to copy the color palette and the logo/uniform code from you created team to the default team you choose for both.

You may have pasted the uniform/logo code to the wrong team. Unlike the color palettes the log/uniform codes are listed in a much different order.

In the fourth video I will go through this process step by step to make it more clear. It should work though, I was able to give the default Philadelphia Americans an Eagle like uniform and color scheme.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2011, 02:14 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 10

I still can't figure out how to keep track of what im editing. I must be doing something wrong because the game freezes with every edit ive tried so far

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »