Home

Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

This is a discussion on Changing Names and Photos Using Hex within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Just to make sure...These boxes represent the two bits of code you are talking about?
yea thats where it is
Old 02-19-2011, 06:06 AM   #10
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Can Somebody explain more? The part about photos....I'm not understanding....did you switch them? I looked through and switched the codes for the Legends with created players, but it didn't work.
I used the code in the right place (slotted above the star tier), once it blanked out the created players name, then once it replaced it with dates...I just dunno what I'm doing wrong? I just need to know the right places too look, thanks.

GT: IIx PaCmAN xII
Rams/Mizzou/Cards

Old 02-19-2011, 06:40 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacman83
Can Somebody explain more? The part about photos....I'm not understanding....did you switch them? I looked through and switched the codes for the Legends with created players, but it didn't work.
I used the code in the right place (slotted above the star tier), once it blanked out the created players name, then once it replaced it with dates...I just dunno what I'm doing wrong? I just need to know the right places too look, thanks.
people like us just need to wait for an editor lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2011, 10:03 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjone03
In the black square: That is where you can change the last name that i

know of. You have to use certain codes to place a certain last name there

I'm still trying to find the codes of names.

EX: I was editing John Elway. I changed his name from John Elway to John

Olbert and Olbert isn't in the data base.

In the Red square: Is how to change the photo of players.

Ex: Elways real photo code is 1D D6 1D 6D and i changed his photo to my

running back named Billy Sims and his code is 1E 16 1E 16. I simple

replaced Sims codes over Elways code and Elways photo pop up as Billy

Sims face. We can now put Photos on created players
Does it work for generics
Old 04-08-2011, 02:50 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophower33
Does it work for generics
Pretty sure you can. After changing generics to caps and going in game and editing them I can say they are ugliness and there hairdo on some is horrendous.

Catcatch has a list of over 200 legends with there facial code on this site already.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 04-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #14
Rookie

theDude47's Arena

OVR: 2

Just wanted to post that I discovered that the cyberface for the legends is tied to the tier system. It's possible to give different legends different photos and cyberfaces, but when it comes to changing a generic to a legend cyberface things go wrong. The face is all glitched out and doesn't even fit within the helmet. The name and photo are still correct for a legend, but you have to hit Y and go with a random generic face. An example would be giving a generic player John Elway's PBP name, cyberface, and photo. Everything would transfer over fine with the photo and PBP name, but the cyberface will be distorted and not look anything like John Elway.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:21 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Sliggly off topic but has anyone noticed when goin through all the faces that after the golds which all look pretty unique, 2k got really lazy and basically gave several legends the same cyber face, and others the same face with a very slight adjustment.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Just wanted to post that I discovered that the cyberface for the legends is tied to the tier system. It's possible to give different legends different photos and cyberfaces, but when it comes to changing a generic to a legend cyberface things go wrong. The face is all glitched out and doesn't even fit within the helmet. The name and photo are still correct for a legend, but you have to hit Y and go with a random generic face. An example would be giving a generic player John Elway's PBP name, cyberface, and photo. Everything would transfer over fine with the photo and PBP name, but the cyberface will be distorted and not look anything like John Elway.
Did you try changing all the facial structure codes to 00 in all the slots? Legends have no facial structure code because the model has been set, but generic faces can be edited. So my guess is, when you put a cf on a generic that has numbers in the facial structure code it will warp the cf head. Like, Elway's jaw will be too short and his forehead is stretched out. Just a thought. My 360 red ringed, so I can't test for myself or else I would have.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »