Home

Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

This is a discussion on Changing Names and Photos Using Hex within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Lightbulb Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

In the black square: That is where you can change the last name that i

know of. You have to use certain codes to place a certain last name there

I'm still trying to find the codes of names.

EX: I was editing John Elway. I changed his name from John Elway to John

Olbert and Olbert isn't in the data base.

In the Red square: Is how to change the photo of players.

Ex: Elways real photo code is 1D D6 1D 6D and i changed his photo to my

running back named Billy Sims and his code is 1E 16 1E 16. I simple

replaced Sims codes over Elways code and Elways photo pop up as Billy

Sims face. We can now put Photos on created players
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (345.8 KB, 302 views)
cjone03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2011, 12:08 AM   #2
Rookie
 
theDude47's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Nice find! The naming thing hopefully will help us solve all that trouble everyone keeps running into.

If you have any time, it would be cool if you could find out the location and code to adjust the location of the numbers on the sides or shoulders of the CPU uniforms. That and the collar logo are the only things that can't be changed by simply copying the logo/uniform and color palette. This little thing is really irritating me and keeping me from getting a lot of the NFL jerseys right for the CPU controlled teams.

Even if you don't have the time, you sure have done some good work so far. Keep it up!
theDude47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:25 AM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDude47
Nice find! The naming thing hopefully will help us solve all that trouble everyone keeps running into.

If you have any time, it would be cool if you could find out the location and code to adjust the location of the numbers on the sides or shoulders of the CPU uniforms. That and the collar logo are the only things that can't be changed by simply copying the logo/uniform and color palette. This little thing is really irritating me and keeping me from getting a lot of the NFL jerseys right for the CPU controlled teams.

Even if you don't have the time, you sure have done some good work so far. Keep it up!
It has sloved my problem.

EX: I made albert Haynesworth but his name was linked with somebody i wanted to

edit, but i couldnt because if i changed either players name they both would change, but

now since i removed the names from being linked, i can now change both names with no

problems, i think i just changed everything now. I should now beable to make full 100%

rosters without the names being an issue

Last edited by cjone03; 02-08-2011 at 01:27 AM. Reason: missed up
cjone03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:48 AM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Dec 2002
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjone03
It has sloved my problem.

EX: I made albert Haynesworth but his name was linked with somebody i wanted to

edit, but i couldnt because if i changed either players name they both would change, but

now since i removed the names from being linked, i can now change both names with no

problems, i think i just changed everything now. I should now beable to make full 100%

rosters without the names being an issue
You may have just figured out the biggest obstacle we've all had. No longer will Mike Ditka be Shawntae Ditka after his name got changed on my 49ers roster set after I created Shawntae Spencer. Once again, great find CJ03.
iLLmatic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 02:53 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLmatic
You may have just figured out the biggest obstacle we've all had. No longer will Mike Ditka be Shawntae Ditka after his name got changed on my 49ers roster set after I created Shawntae Spencer. Once again, great find CJ03.
yea i solved that problem. i can now finish the NFC East roster like i want now. It's working good for me so far
cjone03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
MVP
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Dec 2002
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjone03
yea i solved that problem. i can now finish the NFC East roster like i want now. It's working good for me so far
So where exactly in the hex is it located where you can remove the name link?
iLLmatic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #7
Rookie
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Sep 2009
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLmatic
So where exactly in the hex is it located where you can remove the name link?
its above the star tier. From the jersey number go up one and to the left once and go

up another time and thats where you will to the code. It should say something like

00 17 84 ED. Everbodys is different. If two players have the same linked name go to

one of the players in hex who name is linked and change the code. From 00 17 84 ED

to 00 18 70 AF or any thing u desire and thats how you remove the linked names
cjone03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #8
Rookie
 
theDude47's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jan 2010
Re: Changing Names and Photos Using Hex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjone03
its above the star tier. From the jersey number go up one and to the left once and go

up another time and thats where you will to the code. It should say something like

00 17 84 ED. Everbodys is different. If two players have the same linked name go to

one of the players in hex who name is linked and change the code. From 00 17 84 ED

to 00 18 70 AF or any thing u desire and thats how you remove the linked names
Just to make sure...These boxes represent the two bits of code you are talking about?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg APF Hex edit.jpg (106.4 KB, 226 views)
theDude47 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Top -