Home

A few different questions I haven't found

This is a discussion on A few different questions I haven't found within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
A few different questions I haven't found

Hi everyone. I'm a long-time lurker (not super frequent, but I check in from time to time), not sure if I've ever actually posted something.

There are a few various things I've been wondering about. Please forgive me if these have already been addressed (I'm sure they have at some point) I promise I have searched (here and elsewhere) but just haven't found much.

GAMEPLAN (SUBSTITUTIONS/FORMATIONS/DEPTH)
1a. Is it possible to use a player at other positions? It seems very restrictive for me. I can't even put a HB in at FB, much less something more fun like a QB at WR or a WR at CB.
1b. Is this what Two-Way ability is supposed to do? Does it give a player the ability to play offense and defense? I have a player with it but can't seem to figure out where it manifests.

EDITING
2. With regards to hex/finn editing, is there a limit to the number of abilities a single player can have? I know the limit to what is at least displayed in the game when viewing a player's info is something like 5 or 6, but does that mean if I get excited and give a stud 10 abilities, the last 4 or 5 will be removed or they just won't be listed? (PS: i don't play online, so i'm not trying to cheat, just have some offline fun my own way)

3. Do we know what Run Style values do? i see "1, 50, 99" referenced here and there...what happens if a player is given a 27?

WORK-AROUNDS:
4. I LOVE the trick for getting multiple roster files via saved seasons, but has anyone found a way to get more than 20 CAPS in a single roster file?

other questions include controls, etc, but I don't want to go overkill right now. Insight into the above would be awesome!

Last edited by Jonatello; 01-26-2012 at 03:34 PM. Reason: typo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: A few different questions I haven't found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonatello
Hi everyone. I'm a long-time lurker (not super frequent, but I check in from time to time), not sure if I've ever actually posted something.

There are a few various things I've been wondering about. Please forgive me if these have already been addressed (I'm sure they have at some point) I promise I have searched (here and elsewhere) but just haven't found much.

GAMEPLAN (SUBSTITUTIONS/FORMATIONS/DEPTH)
1a. Is it possible to use a player at other positions? It seems very restrictive for me. I can't even put a HB in at FB, much less something more fun like a QB at WR or a WR at CB.
1b. Is this what Two-Way ability is supposed to do? Does it give a player the ability to play offense and defense? I have a player with it but can't seem to figure out where it manifests.

EDITING
2. With regards to hex/finn editing, is there a limit to the number of abilities a single player can have? I know the limit to what is at least displayed in the game when viewing a player's info is something like 5 or 6, but does that mean if I get excited and give a stud 10 abilities, the last 4 or 5 will be removed or they just won't be listed? (PS: i don't play online, so i'm not trying to cheat, just have some offline fun my own way)

3. Do we know what Run Style values do? i see "1, 50, 99" referenced here and there...what happens if a player is given a 27?

WORK-AROUNDS:
4. I LOVE the trick for getting multiple roster files via saved seasons, but has anyone found a way to get more than 20 CAPS in a single roster file?

other questions include controls, etc, but I don't want to go overkill right now. Insight into the above would be awesome!
You can put players at whatever position you want via substitutions
Old 01-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: A few different questions I haven't found

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
You can put players at whatever position you want via substitutions
wow really? that's great news if i've just been overlooking something obvious.

All i see is other players of that same position when I go to make a substitution, but I may have completely overlooked something. I'm gonna go back now, look harder and hopefully see something I missed lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »