Home
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 12:34 PM   #65
Rookie
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Blog Entries: 1
Re: This game is still unreal!

Ratesports.net plans to realese a nfl mod for apf 2k8 on xbox 360 on May 31st 2012
UnLeadedApe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2012, 02:15 PM   #66
MVP
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: This game is still unreal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLeadedApe
Ratesports.net plans to realese a nfl mod for apf 2k8 on xbox 360 on May 31st 2012
Thanks for the info, but lets hope they actually do it.
huskerwr38 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:34 PM   #67
D* W*rk!
 
Rocky's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,886
Blog Entries: 6
Re: This game is still unreal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Thanks for the info, but lets hope they actually do it.
I've been thinking about setting up a community type project here in creating a 2012 updated roster game as I think we have found most of the discoveries on this site. I just don't think there is enough interest here now though.
__________________
Quote:
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Rocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #68
H*F Cl*ss *f '09
 
Kanobi's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,490
Blog Entries: 17
Re: This game is still unreal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
Definitely get the 360 version if you're just picking it up now.

Better framerate + title update + more players online + ability to hex edit.
gETTIN my copy today hopefully
Kanobi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:16 PM   #69
Banned
 
1GATOR FAN's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Aug 2010
Even how when you run out or get shoved out of bounds players grab an catch you. Or heck even you are getting blocked on the play the game allows you to reach a arm out to try and slow down the runner a little..

Unlike EA where you run through your teammates ghost bodies on the sidelines.
1GATOR FAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:54 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 38
Join Date: Dec 2006
Blog Entries: 49
Re: This game is still unreal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky
I've been thinking about setting up a community type project here in creating a 2012 updated roster game as I think we have found most of the discoveries on this site. I just don't think there is enough interest here now though.
I kept running into so many roadblocks just trying to make just an 8-team NFL file with full rosters that I ended up having to just shelve the project.

I will be interested to see what becomes of this 32-team file from ratesports.

The quality of their previous APF 2K8 releases has been pretty poor.

At the least, maybe we can use their upcoming file as a base to edit from and make changes.
jyoung is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #71
D* W*rk!
 
Rocky's Arena
 
OVR: 30
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 6,886
Blog Entries: 6
Re: This game is still unreal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I kept running into so many roadblocks just trying to make just an 8-team NFL file with full rosters that I ended up having to just shelve the project.

I will be interested to see what becomes of this 32-team file from ratesports.

The quality of their previous APF 2K8 releases has been pretty poor.

At the least, maybe we can use their upcoming file as a base to edit from and make changes.
I would be down with that. I have a file I'm currently working on and would love to get some thoughts/help but I want to wait to see how accurate the file is from ratesports before I go all in.
__________________
Quote:
"Maybe I can't win. But to beat me, he's going to have to kill me. And to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me. And to do that, he's got to be willing to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that."
-Rocky Balboa
Rocky is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2012, 07:56 PM   #72
All Star
 
LionsFanNJ's Arena
 
OVR: 29
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: The Jersey Shore
Man just found one of the GS near me had this for $2 and I had to (re)buy it. This time for PS3 though. I was never any good, but I loved making my own teams and doing the 2 controller thing to play my other CAT's.

Now all I need is some good sliders if anyone knows of any let me know.

I really want to make my Warren Moon led RnS/Spread Killer Bees team that I actually played online with back in the day despite getting my *** handed to me.
__________________
Dread

HELLO BROOKYLN.
All Black Everything
LionsFanNJ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Top -