Home

RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

This is a discussion on RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8 within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #289
MVP
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Dec 2007
Blog Entries: 5
Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

downloaded the rosters and the game plays exactly how i thought it would. Players feel exactly how i expect them to. Gronk catches balls and drags tacklers at his feet, wes welker explodes during his routes but I cringe every time he gets hit (just like in real life). 2k football lives. I wonder if anyone at 2k knows about this.
johnnyg713 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:16 PM   #290
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 493
Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
Yeah dude has been M.I.A. ....I hope I didn't bother him with the custom modifications I made to a few files. I remember in one of his vids he said he was a student so maybe school has him busy.
APF 2K13 Version 4 is being worked on (as is Backbreaker 2013 V2).

The custom modifications don't necessarily bother me, but you bumping your threads all the time and acting as if the files you made are yours, sort of does.
RateSports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #291
H*F Cl*ss *f '09
 
Kanobi's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,490
Blog Entries: 17
Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
APF 2K13 Version 4 is being worked on (as is Backbreaker 2013 V2).

The custom modifications don't necessarily bother me, but you bumping your threads all the time and acting as if the files you made are yours, sort of does.
I always give you props and credit for everything. When I refer to em as my files, I think it's because my own custom edits have been applied to them...edits that are the result of hours upon hours of testing and trial n error which, as I'm sure you know, can be quite frustrating. The only reason I bump the threads is to get feedback, share my own gaming experiences with the file(s), or to see if anybody else wants the edits applied to a specific team file. Im not asking for donations or any type of compsenation either. I do it simply because I enjoy it.
Kanobi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2012, 12:52 AM   #292
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanobi
I always give you props and credit for everything. When I refer to em as my files, I think it's because my own custom edits have been applied to them...edits that are the result of hours upon hours of testing and trial n error which, as I'm sure you know, can be quite frustrating. The only reason I bump the threads is to get feedback, share my own gaming experiences with the file(s), or to see if anybody else wants the edits applied to a specific team file. Im not asking for donations or any type of compsenation either. I do it simply because I enjoy it.
I do it because I enjoy it as well. I also take pride in things that I do (like you clearly do) and don't do things like this for any compensation.

I am a student and my time is very limited so I give people the choice to donate. It isn't a requirement or even a recommendation, just an option.

The amount of work put into these files is a lot, since I do all 32 teams, over 1,400 players, and deal with the issues in this game that a lot of you don't know about (like the user controlled team issue that you PM'd me about).

Having said all that, sorry for the shot I took at you in the initial post. I was being short-sighted and it was out of place. I appreciate the work that you do as well.
RateSports is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:54 AM   #293
H*F Cl*ss *f '09
 
Kanobi's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 5,490
Blog Entries: 17
Icon14 Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
I do it because I enjoy it as well. I also take pride in things that I do (like you clearly do) and don't do things like this for any compensation.

I am a student and my time is very limited so I give people the choice to donate. It isn't a requirement or even a recommendation, just an option.
No doubt. I work 12-14 hrs a day, 2 little boys , and a wife who, out of anger, strongly recommended I make receiving donations an 'option' lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RateSports
The amount of work put into these files is a lot, since I do all 32 teams, over 1,400 players, and deal with the issues in this game that a lot of you don't know about (like the user controlled team issue that you PM'd me about).

Having said all that, sorry for the shot I took at you in the initial post. I was being short-sighted and it was out of place. I appreciate the work that you do as well.
Its all good man. Thanks again for all your hard work.
Kanobi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #294
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Feb 2009
Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Does this only work on pc or can you move the files with a mac?
pote14 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #295
Rookie
 
ansu610's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bohtimore
Blog Entries: 2
Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

Having trouble updating my rosters but I love the game
ansu610 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2012, 01:04 PM   #296
Pro
 
boooey's Arena
 
OVR: 14
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 839
Re: RateSports Releases "APF 2K13" Mod For All Pro Football 2K8

gonna try this out.. along with the backbreaker rosters...
I know they are 2 totally different styles of football, but which would you say is more enjoyable overall with the updated rosters..

Backbreaker or APF2k8?

I love the awesome detail of the NFL uniforms, and logos in Backbreaker.. it makes it so much better than the 2k8 not really accurate NFL teams.

But.. we all know that 2k8 gameplay is still the absolute KING to this day (sad isn't it?)..

So, which modded game are you playing.. BB or APF2k8?

thanks RateSports!
boooey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Top -